Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Taurus Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Got a 16 hour timer but it turned out to be Ambassador. Ugh. (-_-)

New Resident
    I can confirm that it is possible to breed a Prime Taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a Prime Taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were Neo Air level 14 and Night Elf level 10.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lauridan View Post
    i can confirm that it is possible to breed a prime taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a prime taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were neo air level 14 and night elf level 10.
    congrats to you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauridan View Post
    I can confirm that it is possible to breed a Prime Taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a Prime Taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were Neo Air level 14 and Night Elf level 10.
    Thanks for the confirmation. If only this company took a little more pride in their work

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I just got a 16 hour timer on my baby acct using neo air and lotus. I think the only other possibility is an ambassador dragon. I just put a boost on it to speed it up. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Unfortunately it wasnt prime taurus. It's fortune teller. My second try is a 10 hr.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Unfortunately it wasnt prime taurus. It's fortune teller. My second try is a 10 hr.
    Still better off than me. After Lauridan confirmed the parents, I went ahead and my first try was Penumbra at 25 hours and my second was Wizard at 22. I honestly don't know why I'm trying, I've yet to be able to breed any of these new Zodiacs they've put out.

New Resident
    Took me several attempts. Fails included a Leo, 2 Social, 2 Bubble and a Seafarer. ��

Fashion Designer
    Ugh. Another 2 16-hour eggs but they turned out to be Ambassador and Summer Elf. This dragon is indeed Ultra Rare. (>_<)

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting a ton pf Socials this time and a couple of Mists for good measure. No sign of this one yet.

Banned
    Summer Elf’s and Messenger for me, whist Breeding for Cerebus with Neo Air and Trojan.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast