Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Barycar View Post
    Yes, and as an added problem my dragon says I have reached max level and will not
    me feed it. Totally upset to have come this far and not be able to finish.
    I hear u on this my situation exactly. Really not fair to change when almost there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

Grand Prize:

Glasswing Dragon

Attachment 32980
    Thank you so much Amerirish & Clark Wayne for your invaluable help & information. My sincere gratitude for your hard work is immeasurable.

Thank you to everyone else that has posted their experience with this event, & to everyone that has posted helpful tips and advice! The people on these forums are terrific! Notice this is one of the very rare places we don't encounter "internet trolls?"

Good luck to those still working on the Forging a Hero dragon tales. Congrats to those who have finished!

Executive Chef
    GlassWing egg in nest couple hours ago
    hatching : 28h

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	33219
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Couldn't ask for the donations until today, and it being a Sunday, lost over half the day from neighbors not responding to send donations. They should have let us ask for donations earlier and not put 8 battles at the end!! But, other than that, it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    For over 5 hours I wait on parts of my neighbors . How should I ask the complete chapter get, collect and 8 Battle Arena battles . helpless

Attachment 33213
    Last edited by Hannah396; 08-28-16 at 07:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    GlassWing egg in nest couple hours ago
    hatching : 28h

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	33219
    Ohh! It's beautiful! I'll have to spend gold to speed up the battles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Me too. Couldn't ask for the donations until today, and it being a Sunday, lost over half the day from neighbors not responding to send donations. They should have let us ask for donations earlier and not put 8 battles at the end!! But, other than that, it was good.
    The 10th Chapter is too heavy , my view to include the gathering of neighbors e.g. Donations omitted . The gathering of farms is okay . The fight in the arena with 8x too much, as half would be enough. I wish you good luck

Farm Supplier
    Egg is finally on the nest. BIG thanks to all wonderful neighbours who have helped me achieving my goal. Good luck to all who are still working to reach the finish line.

Executive Chef
    This one is going to be close. I was waiting for this one to activate itself, which I expected to happen on Tuesday. It actually happened on Monday, and to add insult to injury, Day 1 AND 2 were unlocked. So, I got put 2 days behind normal, and I am literally scrimping and praying I can get enough to raise this Glass dragon to level 13, one level higher than normal as well. And, for some reason, we only got one 12k food reward on this one too. I mine all the time, so thats helping some. But I cannot mine the island parts side because I am maxed out. And, I am android, so I don't have the second evo temple, which would also help a ton for more bombs to mine with. At wit's end and chapter 9 is coming next...

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing is in storage waiting for empty nest wouldn't have finished if I hadn't started day ten early went to bed last night needing one donation and woke up still needing one donation but asked a 3 more of my neighbors and they all came thru guess I asked the wrong neighbors lol had a busy day out in the real world so it took all day to battle but I won all 8 thanks to my level 15 Gilded Knight and the tourney my 1st loss came after tales were done! Thanks to all the help I received from y'all in the forum and thanks to my neighbors as well!! I don't usually do these tales but I liked the dragons and am glad I did it. Good luck to those still going and congrats to those who've finished!(sorry this post was so long)

And last thing I could start was act 3 Chapter 7. My glass dragon has 4 hours more and the event ends in 3 1/2 hours. Nothing else I can do to speed things up. Not happy with this tale, much less possible than the last one we had.