Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: New Expansions! 8-20-15

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I'd say it was time to clear out your neighbor list and collect a new set of friends.
    Agreed, I also realized that despite I have over 60 neighbors, I only get 20 maps per day, it seems there are around 40 of them are inactive, so it's time for me to clear out those inactive ones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, I also realized that despite I have over 60 neighbors, I only get 20 maps per day, it seems there are around 40 of them are inactive, so it's time for me to clear out those inactive ones
    You can get only max 20 maps per day -- as per restriction in the game itself ! So u need not blame neighbors for that !

Banned
    TL should really open the mining back up too. So many of us were hoping for it so we can get more apples and use up these maxed out land pieces we have. Also there is no chance I'll ever use gold for apples, certainly not like 5000 gold it'd take to get 1 dragon to lv 15. We need new planting options as well, I have so many coins in this game they could set any price, I don't care

Banned
    Does anyone know if you request a map from 100 neighbors and the first 20 respond same day.... if more than 20 respond that day will the accumulated amount carry over to the next day. Or are you only allowed 20 per request for each day?

Executive Chef
    The requests appear to carry over. I tend to send out 1/2 half of alphabet one day and the rest the next. When reading the news, I can see that some from the previous day made it into that day's collection. What I can't tell is how long of a shelf life the requests have. Stray maps show up in the news while I'm waiting to clear the land. You can only receive 20 maps in a day.

Banned
    Thanks I had never really paid attention to it because I always seemed to get 20 a day. But then I ask every day I can.

Executive Chef
    I operate the same way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    You can get only max 20 maps per day -- as per restriction in the game itself ! So u need not blame neighbors for that !
    Oh, didn't realize that! Ok, then I won't be deleting anyone then
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I am clearing the new big expansion , I don't want to remove all the trees and it won't let me go to the far back or to the left side. Why???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by purplespire View Post
    I am clearing the new big expansion , I don't want to remove all the trees and it won't let me go to the far back or to the left side. Why???
    You cannot expand the whole area. See this thread here.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920