Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Farm Story

New Resident
    I spent 100k coins on an expansion to 14x14. I had the option to upgrade 15x15 but i wouldn't have enough left over to do very much. So i figured that if i bought the 14x14 expansion that the 15x15 would lower to 50k coins. But it remains at 150k coins.. so instead of paying 150k for 15x15, i will be paying 250k. Which is a little absurd. Is this a bug? can it be fixed, or is this just how it is?

iPhone 4 i0S 7.0. Farm story verison 2.0.2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarksie View Post
    I spent 100k coins on an expansion to 14x14. I had the option to upgrade 15x15 but i wouldn't have enough left over to do very much. So i figured that if i bought the 14x14 expansion that the 15x15 would lower to 50k coins. But it remains at 150k coins.. so instead of paying 150k for 15x15, i will be paying 250k. Which is a little absurd. Is this a bug? can it be fixed, or is this just how it is?

iPhone 4 i0S 7.0. Farm story verison 2.0.2
    No, that's how it works. You cannot skip an expansion step. That is, you would not have been able to expand to 15x15 without first expanding to 14x14.

The prices of expansions never change.

Executive Chef
    20 gems gone that I was trying to save for black Friday to fertilize crops that were perfectly happy growing the slow way. Is TL really under the impression that I will give them money to replace what they stole? That's really not how life works.

Quote Originally Posted by jurrasiccoast View Post
    I am having problems with Farm Story tramlava. I get "this is an online game. You need Internet connection to play this game". Teamlava there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection as I have been using the Internet this evening. I had this problem with Farm Story yesterday as well. I am using an iPad. Please could you help me.
    I have sent an email to Teamlava as I am still having problems and this is after the new download for my iPad. I do hope teamlava can sort the problem out for me.

Executive Chef
    I have sent an email to Teamlava as I am still having problems and this is after the new download for my iPad. I do hope teamlava can sort the problem out for me.
    Did you get an auto response from TL? How long ago did you send the email?

I am having problems with Farm Story tramlava. I get "this is an online game. You need Internet connection to play this game". Teamlava there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection as I have been using the Internet this evening. I had this problem with Farm Story yesterday as well. I am using an iPad. Please could you help me.
    this happens to me too. i'm an android user, has the latest version of the game. sometimes when i thought i'm done harvesting, plowing and planting new crops, the next time i load the game again, some of the plots have been planted, some have been plowed only and some remains empty. this happens to bakery story and rstaurant story too. pls help me..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by choconutmilk View Post
    this happens to me too. i'm an android user, has the latest version of the game. sometimes when i thought i'm done harvesting, plowing and planting new crops, the next time i load the game again, some of the plots have been planted, some have been plowed only and some remains empty. this happens to bakery story and rstaurant story too. pls help me..
    You may be exiting the game before some of your progress gets saved. Before you leave the game try visiting a neighbor then come back and make sure everything you did gets saved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm playing on a kindle fire HD and now that my farm has expanded to 12x12 I can't get the screen to stay on the outer edges (right, left and bottom) of my farm. When I try to drag over it always moves back. I can get to the top corner. It will not zoom out enough to see the whole farm.

major connecting problem since update ios 8 on iphone 4s
    it really is annoying, problem on all TL game story i play but the most major is on FS

anyone experience connecting problem since ios8 on an iphone 4s besides me?
    this gets really annoying