View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I really don't like the things S8 does!
    But why attack only 1 employee?
    "...errors you've made..."
    How do YOU (Queenzod) know it's PikaSquirrel that made them???
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    She collectively stated 'we'. So to me that means she had a part in someway. And Queenzod used S8 & did not mention Pika directly.

***RealGoblinKing

Can you answer the question whether tickets will continue to drop?
    I also read the words 'you' and 'you've' as collective, directed at all of S8, not just Pika.

I happen to agree with Queenzod. S8 didn't have to remove the skip option. They chose to do so.

However, I do appreciate the fact that Pika at least addressed the issue. Now, can someone from S8 please address the questions that have been repeatedly asked and ignored. Will the tickets continue to drop after the event? And will the trades remain available?

I fear VersaceMorrow is correct. If they were planning to leave them, a yes would have come quickly, thus encouraging ticket booth sales. Considering the silence, I fear many of us will have 3 more useless buildings in storage. Ah well, at least it was only 30 gems this time, not 400. Live and learn!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I also read the words 'you' and 'you've' as collective, directed at all of S8, not just Pika.

I happen to agree with Queenzod. S8 didn't have to remove the skip option. They chose to do so.

However, I do appreciate the fact that Pika at least addressed the issue. Now, can someone from S8 please address the questions that have been repeatedly asked and ignored. Will the tickets continue to drop after the event? And will the trades remain available?

I fear VersaceMorrow is correct. If they were planning to leave them, a yes would have come quickly, thus encouraging ticket booth sales. Considering the silence, I fear many of us will have at least 3 more useless buildings in storage. As for me, at least it was only 30 gems this time, not 400. Live and learn!
    Whelp...RGK was on when I posted that but appears to be gone now. I doubt we'll get an answer either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    ok, i know i never seem to look at things the same ways as anyone else but is two things

Thoughts, prayers, love, hope & whatever else i can send from England to the US atm. The world is holding its breath & you close.
    1. I like the way you think.
    2. Thank you. Personally, my family in FL and GA are safe. We are getting a bit pummeled here in NC but will be okay.
    3. My thoughts are with all of those who have been effected by this hurricane in any way. 💕💕💕
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.
    Thanks Pika. Much appreciated.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    As part of Thurston's Knight Code, leaping out of pretty buildings and attacking the ruler is a bad thing. (I'm sure that's in there somewhere!)

Also
    Mystery box: toady log :|

Why would I toadify more if I'm just going to be attacked by my own citizens? >
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    What did S8 have to lose by having the 25 gem skip? It seems they would like for players to buy and then use gems. Just my 2 cents. Instead this move just caused mistrust and ill will.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm not sure I'll get the horse (BTW, love the donkey reference earlier!! Much more appropriate since it's dressed as the baron! Lol!). I keep forgetting to check the carousel every two hours, so tickets are not adding up very quickly at all. Sadly, I don't even really care at this point.
    Sums up how I feel - I will check in when I think about it but my enthusiasm is totally lacking. The fact that I haven't used my weekly alis for energy and that I am falling behind most of my neighbours shows that ...

As a long time player, the small prizes like red dye etc are of no value and I don't need dragons or dog or thrones - I would have enjoyed it much more if the random drops were festive decorations that could really brighten the place up just for a couple of weeks, even if they went into storage after that.

On the plus side, maybe I'll progress with the mermaid quest while this is on

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What did S8 have to lose by having the 25 gem skip? It seems they would like for players to buy and then use gems. Just my 2 cents. Instead this move just caused mistrust and ill will.
    Honestly, it is pretty ugly. And 25 gems was a reasonable cost for it, imho. Because if they're hoping a lot more people will spend more gems to get the individual feathers to get it, I will not be one of them. I probably would have spent the 25 gems for it, but I won't be going out of my way to get it now. *shrugs*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    Honestly, it is pretty ugly. And 25 gems was a reasonable cost for it, imho. Because if they're hoping a lot more people will spend more gems to get the individual feathers to get it, I will not be one of them. I probably would have spent the 25 gems for it, but I won't be going out of my way to get it now. *shrugs*
    it was a bargain, but I am pretty stingy with my gems. I usually save up resources for those kinds of goals and not use gems.
    Tho for people who like to get 2, it would be perfect.

I worked with the public for years. In the long run it pays more to keep your customers happy, especially if it was our mistake. They should have let it go.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-11-17 at 04:31 PM.