Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Culinary Companion (April 2016)

Grand Emperor
    patayita

Maybe you could add the information of the 2 reward recipes to Post 1 for other members who might be wondering as well? The post mentioned by lnztrekfan is on page 6. Thank you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-13-16 at 08:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I m at level 53 or 54. I used quite a no. of mastery spices in the first 3 days but nevermind as long as I wont miss this lovely Fruit Mochi which in cooking now. 😄 RS2 is still my most favorite, sometimes made me 😀😯😠😡😢😩😳😃 but always happy ending in all the cruises & quests except my very 1st cruise. Thx ST8 team.

Rhino Keeper
    Completing the quest, did anyone else get the 2 new quest lines that basically ask you to make the new recipes and reward with quick serves?

I made the new recipes, and the new quests disappeared but they did not credit the quick serves. Annoying. I mean the quick serves aren't all that important to me, I mostly use them during catering. But I hate the bait and switch!

Executive Chef
    All Star box is done. Last Teriyaki beef is cooking. One more Yummy Box after the one that's cooking. Then 6 more Tempura rolls (out of mastery spice dang it!) and I am done. Wow. Didn't think for awhile there it was possible and probably would not have been without the increase in soy sauce.

Congrats to those who finished and good luck to the rest of us still working on it!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Thanks, I just don't think I will get it. It's my fault though. I took off a few days cause it got boring to me early on with the low drop rates of the special ingredients. I think if I came back one day sooner I probably would have it. Oh well. Thanks again for the reply.
    You're very welcome! I am only now making my last order of the bento box and I still have to do the third level of teriyaki beef. Depending on how far along you are and how many gems you may have you could try to skip mastering with the gems. I know people don't like to spend gems but it may be worth it to have at least one recipe on the little cart. Wishing you the best of luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    Completing the quest, did anyone else get the 2 new quest lines that basically ask you to make the new recipes and reward with quick serves?

I made the new recipes, and the new quests disappeared but they did not credit the quick serves. Annoying. I mean the quick serves aren't all that important to me, I mostly use them during catering. But I hate the bait and switch!
    Same here. I was annoyed that they didnt credit me 2 quick serves after Biscuit Stick done. But found I was credited after restart. This happened again later when I made the Fruit Mochi . I got all 4 quick serves. May be you didnt notice that.

Fashion Designer
    No way i will finish mastering all 4 recipes. I tried my best got to the last of both but not enough time to master the recipes

Rhino Keeper
    I hope we will get more Japanese recipes on this appliance in the future, having only 2 recipes on it is pretty boring and takes up precious space. At least the time-limited dishes was cute and made me hungry every time I made them
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

so what you had to make depended on whether you had iOS or android ? or your level? cause I got the sesame one ........

Yup I'm glad they give 2 soy sauce sometimes. Thank you for listening to us but I hope they will also listen by when this event is over there would NOT be another catering event. Please we get them so often now. Please be another goal. Who agrees with me.