Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    SERIOUSLY?!? So I craft ANOTHER marble aquarium to complete goal 9 (and get to the needed 4, even though I have now crafted NINE in total for this step) only to find my marble aquariums have been reset back to ZERO and now I have to complete THREE more!?!? What do I have to do to get through goal #9! This is RIDICULOUS!

(and thank you for reporting SpiritWind. I have posted this on the bug forum but unsuspecting players should ALSO be aware of this issue so they don't waste valuable time & resources until S8 fixes this problem for us!)
    Last edited by perry5; 09-18-19 at 02:38 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    SERIOUSLY?!? So I craft ANOTHER marble aquarium to complete goal 9 (and get to the needed 4, even though I have now crafted NINE in total for this step) only to find my marble aquariums have been reset back to ZERO and now I have to complete THREE more!?!? What do I have to do to get through goal #9! This is RIDICULOUS!

(and thank you for reporting SpiritWind. I have posted this on the bug forum but unsuspecting players should ALSO be aware of this issue so they don't waste valuable time & resources until S8 fixes this problem for us!)
    That’s exactly what happened to me
    Hopefully the extra 4 aquariums will stay in inventory and count in next goal otherwise I will be really p.......... off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    That’s exactly what happened to me
    Hopefully the extra 4 aquariums will stay in inventory and count in next goal otherwise I will be really p.......... off
    My "extra" marble aquarium is in inventory, so at least there's that. I have a 2nd one completed, but I've left it hanging out in the workshop in hopes S8 will fix this SOON (made 2 simultaneously, but only collected one). But that is tying up my workshop which keeps me from crafting ahead on things I know I will need for Step 10 while I wait for a fix...so now this is wasting time AND resources. But I'm afraid to collect it only to have it disappear later! I am super frustrated right now!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>