Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this Black Friday sale?

Please bring back the Dead of Night wallpaper. I need a few more since I've expanded ! Please please start selling it again !

Fashion Designer
    If it’s not too late could you add the autumn feast to the list as well please? That’s another one that I could have bought in my first Black Friday sale. Thank you.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaLynne View Post
    Please bring back the Dead of Night wallpaper. I need a few more since I've expanded ! Please please start selling it again !

Once you’ve bought the wallpaper it will allow you to buy more (wallpaper & floor tiles) even once it’s no longer available just put them all out and it will allow you to purchase more.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Once you’ve bought the wallpaper it will allow you to buy more (wallpaper & floor tiles) even once it’s no longer available just put them all out and it will allow you to purchase more.
    This is a feature in iOS only - for Android players it would need to come back on the market for them to be able to purchase more
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

$1.99 starter pack brought back!! Please!

Executive Chef
    I wonder if this year's BF sale is going to start at reset or what, I can't remember what time it started last year but I know I was waiting until I got fed up and went to sleep.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I wonder if this year's BF sale is going to start at reset or what, I can't remember what time it started last year but I know I was waiting until I got fed up and went to sleep.
    Last year, the sale started around 8pm in GMT time and I didn't have enough gems to get what I wanted. Now I have enough for the NYE ball drop and grotto I've been wanting for 2 years LOL.
    I'm not even attempting any of the crates as I always end up with 4th prizes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    No offence, as I maybe wrong, but I don't think a blackfriday has start before 12pm in California. Correct me if so, as I sometimes don't think properly. Anyway. It's probably going to be in the afternoon if you're in America (like I currently is) Which is pain, because time seems to slow as of late.

However I cannot wait to see what brings this year, hopefully time does not slow even more before now and then.

Anyway. I hope it's good as there is no going back with the iTunes money.

So S8, I have 180 moneys waiting in iTunes, please make it worth the moneys.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    No offence, as I maybe wrong, but I don't think a blackfriday has start before 12pm in California. Correct me if so, as I sometimes don't think properly. Anyway. It's probably going to be in the afternoon if you're in America (like I currently is) Which is pain, because time seems to slow as of late.

However I cannot wait to see what brings this year, hopefully time does not slow even more before now and then.

Anyway. I hope it's good as there is no going back with the iTunes money.

So S8, I have 180 moneys waiting in iTunes, please make it worth the moneys.
    I?ve cleared out my bakery and I?m just waiting!! I thought it was gonna start at reset

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the sale starts soon! U could buy gems in sale till 19.00 p.m ( in Europe) so 7 more minutes ... hope Black Friday sale starts when this one is done

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast