Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marble key dragon Not giving keys

Rhino Keeper

Marble key dragon Not giving keys

Is anyone's marble key dragon giving keys? Mine has been at level 6 for at least a day and a half but I don't have Any keys yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Is anyone's marble key dragon giving keys? Mine has been at level 6 for at least a day and a half but I don't have Any keys yet.
    I have not gotten a collect flag and counter stays at 0....but I have mysteriously gotten 2 keys since yesterday, after I tap on habitat. I thought I knew when 12 hours was up and tried to collect, nothing but tried a few hours later and no notice but had xtra key in storage.

I think they need to fix a few things here...and not sure if timer working correctly either. But now mine evolving to level 10 so need wait a day to see what happens. But tapping randomly to see if we get a key is definitely not the way to go.

Executive Chef
    My MK dragon is level 10 and I am definitely not getting any keys from it. The counter stays at zero and even if I click on it after 16 hours there is no keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I thought I noticed this too with mine so I have paid close attention the last couple of days. My dragon is also at level 6 and I am not receiving keys. The counter isn’t moving and the collection trick mentioned by others isn’t working for me.

Host(ess)
    I purchased a Dark Mountain dragon which is supposed to give a marble Keys..I raised it to level 10 and should get 3 keys per day but for the last 48 hours I am not getting anything..please advise

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am also having issues not receiving any marble keys from my level 7 Dark Mountain Dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    The collection indicator should now appear
    Yes the collection indicator is now showing, however I’ve had my dragon at level 10 for over 24 hrs & only collected 1 key. Hugely frustrating as I spent the extra gold to level him up. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Yes the collection indicator is now showing, however I?ve had my dragon at level 10 for over 24 hrs & only collected 1 key. Hugely frustrating as I spent the extra gold to level him up. ��
    I have a similar problem. Emailed them and they sent me the supposed activity but most was from the Spell Shop. I'm at level 10 and getting 1 a day for past 3 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast