Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Host(ess)
    So only good from this is it's pretty and drops mushrooms and occasionally glimmerdust? I never have a mushroom shortage. 45 gems seems pretty steep for more mushrooms. Am I missing something here?

Executive Chef
    Well, I think it's pretty, and I do kind of take it as evidence that they are listening to us, as I've seen many people talking about how much they need mushrooms and how they wanted something that provides more for less energy.

However, I am disappointed that there is still no storyline update. This really, really needs to happen. And frankly, this should have been a prize in the useless flower frenzy event, instead of being released instead of an update and costing gems

For me personally, I'm not at a point in my game where I need mushrooms, so while I think it's pretty, I'm not sure if it's worth gems for me or not. If I get to the point where everyone is that really needs the mushrooms and I feel like I need it, I guess I'll buy it then. Wish I could get the 5 gems off, but just not sure if I'll ever want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    I've already reinstall the game a couple times now but the problem stays and I do have enough memory space on my device so I don't know what else I can do.
    Looks like you're on an older device. Try force closing your other apps running in the background of your device. Also, try letting the game fully load first before you start to play and storing a few things may also help.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Heya Pika

Is this a limited time item?
    Or will it stay in the market forever?

Oh yeah, there is also the "white path" in the market as new...500 coins each
    These are both permanent items
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    So, this is a goal that requires you to spend gems...?

Fashion Designer
    I am always short mushrooms and do't want to use up all the real estate it takes to put them out. And it is cute. So for me it was well worth the 40 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    No, it's a goal that rebates some of your gems if you want to buy it in the next three days. Like the barracks had. (except that the timed rebate was the start of a questline. Pity we'll never know what ivy was cooking. Probably something for those elusive foreign dignitaries LOL.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    So only good from this is it's pretty and drops mushrooms and occasionally glimmerdust? I never have a mushroom shortage. 45 gems seems pretty steep for more mushrooms. Am I missing something here?
    Depends if you do the Exchange ( At the Royal Trades) that requires mushrooms. I for instance do, hence my constant need for mushrooms, aside from the Adventures' feasts requiring mushroom as well
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    I just bought the mushroom. I had been saving for another wizard school but just got another wing so I am making another alicorn so feel I might as well spend some gems. It is cute (but pretty big!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    No, it's a goal that rebates some of your gems if you want to buy it in the next three days. Like the barracks had. (except that the timed rebate was the start of a questline. Pity we'll never know what ivy was cooking. Probably something for those elusive foreign dignitaries LOL.)
    That is not a goal is it?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast