Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

The previous sneak peek thread has reached 100 pages so it's time for a new one!

Next storyline is main story and not an event. Can't wait!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3B633C3A-E4E8-41BC-8487-4AB901077390.jpg 
Views:	17552 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	53121

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the new thread, SW!

It's great to get new permanent story line! It's just that I just finished "What Storms May Come" today and got started on "Of Land and Sea" and this means that I'll probably have to decide which goals to concentrate on first. We'll see!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thanks for the new thread, SW!

It's great to get new permanent story line! It's just that I just finished "What Storms May Come" today and got started on "Of Land and Sea" and this means that I'll probably have to decide which goals to concentrate on first. We'll see!
    I'm in the middle of several main (permanent) story lines, but it would be great to work on this new one along with everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    There is often a timed incentive in the opening...in the Hidden Forest the purchase of the green butterflies was v helpful. Saved huge, huge amounts of time and energy, and make the post-event trades much more frequent. S8 has a chance to redeem themselves after tha shark event. I also hope - please please please - this means a slow down for events - the back to back every two weeks thing has been exposed as gruelling. Many of us need some slack after the shark event which seems many cannot finish, or like me, only w gem and boost combo assistance.

Better to have slack than a break, S8.
    Every story line update (over the last few years) is followed the next week with another timed event. So not holding my breath we're gonna get any kinda break.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Anyone have an idea who the Forgotten Enemy is.. THe dude on the left? Is that something in his left hand or a graphic glitch?
    The castle has a kinda starburst behind it and has a Purple theme which signifies Royalty. Maybe this is the soon to be Castle that our Kingdom leader might be residing in? Also the building has a 3 theme going.. 3 windows and dormers on each side every Floor. 3 steps in Purple.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Anyone have an idea who the Forgotten Enemy is.. THe dude on the left? Is that something in his left hand or a graphic glitch?
    The castle has a kinda starburst behind it and has a Purple theme which signifies Royalty. Maybe this is the soon to be Castle that our Kingdom leader might be residing in? Also the building has a 3 theme going.. 3 windows and dormers on each side every Floor. 3 steps in Purple.
    The Baron's dad looking for some gold coins.... Or visiting his offspring to ensure he is doing/plundering well. We had mom already, so!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Baron's dad looking for some gold coins.... Or visiting his offspring to ensure he is doing/plundering well. We had mom already, so!
    I see the resemblance...in the eyes...and outstretched hands

Executive Chef
    check out G0 & H0
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New expansions.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	196.6 KB 
ID:	53162

And there are new places to explore in our forest!

Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast