Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    All of those are guaranteed drops? Or a chance for?
    The Bamboo Grove has a guaranteed drop of Trade Tickets, and a chance to drop the other items. Mei has a guaranteed drop of Energy, and a chance to drop the other items displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I had a fountain in my inventory I think.

Look inside the warrior tent. We get to summon Bao, Ping, and Kang by crafting.

Bao - 125 panda coins from pandas, 3 hearty feasts, 10 tomatoes.
    Ping -?
    Kang - ?
    Ping: 135 Panda Coins, 3 Glue, 15 Glimmerdust
    Kang: 160 Panda Coins, 1 Truffle, 25 corn

You can see the requirements when you tap on them, but they're still greyed out.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The title isn't right is it? It doesn't seem like a monster hunt.

Fashion Designer
    How to spawn pandas, please? I saw one post say farmhouses... anything else?

My game reset but Thomas's house stayed "collected". Not a happy camper, lol, perhaps I will wait the two hours to try and understand what's going on 🙈😂♡

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking the same thing this isn't a monster hunt imo.
    Pandas spawn from farmhouses and supposed to spawn from trees. I've had spawns from bamboo trees and I think once from red acers but I just chopped ten aspen trees and only spawned two skunkupines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    How to spawn pandas, please? I saw one post say farmhouses... anything else?

My game reset but Thomas's house stayed "collected". Not a happy camper, lol, perhaps I will wait the two hours to try and understand what's going on ����♡
    I’m having good luck spawning Shaolin pandas from farmhouses and they drop panda coins. Wushu pandas are spawning from the bamboo trees and maybe other trees? But I get no drops from them. Not seeing any reason to try to spawn the Wushu.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw somewhere that the wushu panda will never drop coins and the other two are guaranteed to drop coins. I bought the two panda traps with gems for the pandas that are guaranteed to drop and the one that takes 8 hits (15 gems for the trap) drops fewer coins Than the one that requires more hits to defeat (20 gems for the trap) - sorry, I’ve forgotten their names.

Rhino Keeper
    The three little pigs event was utterly undoable for me despite rabidly regular play. I am wary.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Everyone over in the Sneak Peak/Musings thread was convinced it was a Monster Hunt event until SgtBeebo stepped in and sorted us out. 😊 ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page40 ) It is, in fact, story line!
    This thread was already up and named before then, so i'm sure the title will be sorted when all the information is added to the front page. ❤️

I actually haven't had any pandas spawn yet, but i'm just working along at the pace of the main goals for now.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a wooden hammer from a sparkling mine - never seen it before and not sure if its for this event but I’m not on any new main story lines so assuming so. I’m at level 4 on my bamboo grove (I’ve spent money on the value packs Because 10 expansion permits for $4.99!! Yes, please!)

Anyone know what the hammer may be for?

(Very new to forum, cant seem to load images without making my phone crash)

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast