Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a drop in bloom petal drop rate? My last two collections, I have only had one petal from the five blooms (I’m not one of the lucky six bloom kingdoms). I worked out that at this rate, I cannot finish without gems.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Same here
    ABSOLUTELY! This is ridiculous. I have 5 blooms and I am LUCKY to get TWO!
    'And it takes 35 to craft queens garb!
    Sounds impossible to me. Thanks Storm.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

I’m experiencing the same thing.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm currently on goal 14 and if I've done my math correctly I've gathered enough of all materials needed to complete excepting the Giant Petals of course. I must admit that it is really slow going gathering those things (which makes that portion boring) but other than that I thought this was an alright event.

Though I'm pretty disappointed that we've not had an offer to get either of the event monsters as pets, either one would be an excellent partner for the Wisp.

New Resident
    Sorry having a bit of trouble getting through these forums. I can't get in the game. All day it keeps telling me it needs an internet connection, but no problems loading anything else. Can "You" please move... direct this where it needs to go?
    Android Z 982
    Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Annilori View Post
    Sorry having a bit of trouble getting through these forums. I can't get in the game. All day it keeps telling me it needs an internet connection, but no problems loading anything else. Can "You" please move... direct this where it needs to go?
    Android Z 982
    Thanks.
    Have you tried a forced close?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a drop in bloom petal drop rate? My last two collections, I have only had one petal from the five blooms (I?m not one of the lucky six bloom kingdoms). I worked out that at this rate, I cannot finish without gems.
    Same here and of top of that my firefly have given me one antenna most of the time... will persevere and hopefully complete the quest eventually... fingers crossed
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    same i needed 2 to upgrade to level 6 and collected from 5 and only got 1 petal now have to wait 6 more hours...come on 2 out of 5 at least each collection or i wont be able to do last upgrase in 5 days...really frustrasted using a lot of energy i stored up for this if i still cant finish thats messed up

Farm Supplier
    I got my blooms only on Thursday and getting two per collection, that?s 8 a day, but only if I collect each time. I wonder how others were able to finish the quest in a week? At this rate it?s 7 days only for the 55 petals and I can?t always collect exactly at the hour. Was hoping at least for a bundle to buy that includes petals, but it?s only garden elixirs and other stuff, even wisp lanterns, I?m maxed in those. It doesn?t appear like I?m going to finish :-(.

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 6 of the required 35 Giant Petals at this rate I don't know if I will finish. I am going to keep plugging along. I like this game but sometimes I ask myself is it worth the frustration and aggravation during these events. Good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by Ki250; 08-10-18 at 11:26 PM.