Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.

I really hope that other players will speak out about this even if it did not affect you now, it may some time in a future event.
    Although not affected myself, I strongly feel for those players who will never get their 6th bloom. Especially those that were not able to craft during the weekend, because the craft was erroneously removed after collecting a petal. They were hampered in moving forward, and the gift should have been a compensation for them. Instead it became an advantage for us that didn't have any problems. Unfair

Executive Chef
    Question for those who are ahead:
    Approximately how long does it take to tailor the Queen's Garb?
    Seeing the petal and antenna required for the Garb.. my eyes crossed, brain fused and still no reasoning power!

And does the garb tailored in goal 14 count in goal 15? Or do we have to tailor a 2nd one.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    What caught my eye was that it takes 20 hits to get an antenna. Can someone also tell us if by any chance that the antennas drop in multiples or just 1 per 20 hits.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What caught my eye was that it takes 20 hits to get an antenna. Can someone also tell us if by any chance that the antennas drop in multiples or just 1 per 20 hits.
    Up to 3 per defeat, but in general 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Up to 3 per defeat, but in general 1.
    Yea. I'm not surprised.

So let me see here...

1. I build up a bunch of armor with which to craft the giant blossom seeds and before I can use them for the craft the recipe is changed to swords (instead of the swords recipe being added to the menu as an additional method to craft the seeds) and thus I have to craft additional items, swords, costing me resources and time...
    2. Then the whole blossom petal glitch and chaos that created, more time lost...
    3. I wind up with only five giant blooms (while others have six) with number six stuck in my workshop, that I can only sell of 0 coins, and am told tough #%$@, more time and resources wasted...
    4. And I've already had 21 gems stolen from me by gem traps during this event...

Could we at least get a Weekday Warrior today? I really don't think that's too much to ask for at this point with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I am actually enjoying this event. I click on all my cottages for giant fire flys and when I run out of cottages, I click on farm houses for fire flys and if I run out of farm houses I click on cloudberry bushes to get wisps, because it looks like the enchanted lantern is here to stay. If I still have energy then I click on cows and swans. Oh and don't forget the bulb fruit. So even tho it seems like the giant bloom is the hang up, I think all the items will be collected about the same time since we have to have so many of each thing to make the queens garb. Since we have 8 days left, I think it is doable without spending a lot of gems. I hope. fingers crossed.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    My last giant fire fly took 11 energy to get the antenna. I dont think I have ever gotten more than one but I will pay better attention in the future. I just did another giant fire fly and it took on 9 energy-still only got one antenna.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    My last giant fire fly took 11 energy to get the antenna. I dont think I have ever gotten more than one but I will pay better attention in the future. I just did another giant fire fly and it took on 9 energy-still only got one antenna.
    Thats some good news we need. I've been concentrating on firefly fires and trying to get 40 before I need cottages. I'm doing this while waiting on blooms. I thought I would quit this, but I read about some good drops, so I'm going forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Thats some good news we need. I've been concentrating on firefly fires and trying to get 40 before I need cottages. I'm doing this while waiting on blooms. I thought I would quit this, but I read about some good drops, so I'm going forward.
    Since the cottages take longer to recover, I would put them out and work on the giant fire fly and then when you are out of cottages, do the regular fire flys.