Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Banned
    I am interested in knowing what you get off the castle and off the main prize steed. Hopefully whoever wins it and who gets the castles will post. But I don't see myself winning anything either - I'd rather save up for the next game.

Yea - this is a no go for me. Top person in my group is 1,300 and second ~800. Then 3 above 500. Soooo not gonna get the steed. There is a lot needed for getting the materials for crafts. Booooo for being in a group with very high players

well one thing is there not gonna get rid of leaderboards if they think people like them ... dragon and fantasy has had them for almost a year ...

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    well one thing is there not gonna get rid of leaderboards if they think people like them ... dragon and fantasy has had them for almost a year ...
    Personally, I don't think they'll get rid of them even if they KNOW that the majority of people hate them. As long as the $$$$ keep rolling in, we're stuck with leaderboards. And the top 2 in my group have over 6 thousand and 3 thousand points respectively. I'm In 6th place with 670-ish. (And I'm just playing casually, no gems...not even the tent).

Ps. Add me to the list of players who has never been asked for honey cakes either. My knights have an insatiable appetite for beef stew. But they're about to starve cause carrots and cabbages take a while to grow. I predict I won't be in 6th place much longer. Lol. Good thing I really don't care, the only reason I am participating at all is because there haven't been any new storyline updates in ages and there's nothing else to do.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-10-17 at 01:04 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    You won't win unless you spend gems - that's the problem. The person who gets the horse and the expansion permits is the one who spends the most gems.
    Hi ruler -.you made the same mistake as me :-)

The prize is not expansion permits.

The top prize is 20 trade tickets. so....... 2/3 of an expansion permit.

Worth it for a weeks work? No.

Top points on my league is now 1500, the bottom has 1 point.

Meh .... Not impressed and it's over hyped.

S8 - Return to the story line of castle story and give us back the game we love playing....please!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo7253 View Post
    I am another who is not impressed with this new style event. In past events as long as you were at a high enough level, the top prize was achievable for all players if you were prepared to put in the time, effort or money. With this event 90% of players WILL miss out on the top prize irrespective of the time, effort or money put into the game.
    Actually it's even higher: 95% of players (19/20) will be out of first place within their group.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am totally digging this. But then again I am an Aries and thrive on competition. I blame my parents 😜😜😜
    me too my problem is I'm lazy and easily distracted

Nightclub Owner
    I've never been happy with this ranking system as I've said before. However it may be some consolation to people who feel they're unfairly grouped to know that after this first event the grouping should level out to be more fair. That's the way it worked in DS before I gave up at least. The highest ranking from each group this time will next time be paired together and the least ranked this time will be together next time. I'm not a fan of it, but some people might like to know.im just going for the castle personally.

my aunt has with my assistance won several leaderboards on the other games so I know how they work but I think they need to make it where you can only boost once or twice a day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've never been happy with this ranking system as I've said before. However it may be some consolation to people who feel they're unfairly grouped to know that after this first event the grouping should level out to be more fair. That's the way it worked in DS before I gave up at least. The highest ranking from each group this time will next time be paired together and the least ranked this time will be together next time. I'm not a fan of it, but some people might like to know.im just going for the castle personally.
    Good to know, may be advantageous to come in 2nd for a change.