Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Rhino Keeper
    16 hours left before I can start day 3. I sure wish they would let us start early. I would like to finish before weekend.
    Last edited by txangel1109; 05-13-15 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Wasn't ready to post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    16 hours left before I can start day 3. I sure wish they would let us start early. I would like to finish before weekend.
    Shouldn't Day 3 already have unlocked? I thought it unlocked for everyone 8 hours ago, regardless of progress...
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is still locked. I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Shouldn't Day 3 already have unlocked? I thought it unlocked for everyone 8 hours ago, regardless of progress...
    I started the cruise ship yesterday and I am still working on day 2.....I completed day 1 last night and it made me wait before I could start day 2

Rhino Keeper
    Do you think if a lot of people said something about the 22 hour wait time for lobster they would review some the longer wait times. It's hard to do anything with lobster. If I make anything with lobster. I leave it on a burner and save the rest because I don't know when I'll need it for an event.

I really love these events. They have a few issues here and there. But admin seems to get on them pretty fast.

I am still having the crashing issue on my iPhone. I hope that gets addressed soon.

Now have over 14 hours before I start day 3. 😥

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxangelmariexxx View Post
    I started the cruise ship yesterday and I am still working on day 2.....I completed day 1 last night and it made me wait before I could start day 2
    So have the rules on this changed since last time? Last time with Luana, even if you started on the last day, there would be no unlock waits. I don't know. Maybe they're still experimenting.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 05-13-15 at 12:16 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

If I refresh an order will I lose all the servings or will they go to an open counter?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So have the rules on this changed since last time? Last time with Luana, even if you started on the last day, there would be no unlock waits. I don't know. Maybe they're still experimenting.
    This event won't automatically start until Friday, so before that time people will have 6 full days to complete the event, and as with the last event will have to wait for each day to unlock if they finish the day before midnight (pacific time).

*After* Friday, each day will unlock automatically & 6 days from then the event will end regardless of their progress or lack thereof.
    Well before that point, most of us posting here will have finished (or failed to finish) as whether we continue participating the event will end 6 days after we start it.

***** For future events that work the same way, one can maximize the time to complete by not starting the event until just after midnight (pacific time) as this will give a full 24 hours for each day. As the event is officially released around midday (Pacific time) if you start right away, the next day still unlocks at midnight. In essence, whatever time of day you start the event, the second day begins at midnight (Pacific time) so starting 30 minutes before then will possibly cost you a day, where starting the event just after a new day begins (midnight, Pacific time) will give you more time to finish. ******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TiegansSpot View Post
    If I refresh an order will I lose all the servings or will they go to an open counter?
    I believe they are lost.

Rhino Keeper
    First I want to say that I LOVE those events. I love the challenge of getting it done. Yes, there comes the BUT....

I really think that they are unfair! Last I got short of getting the hula girl buy a few recipe which sucked. As the days go on, it takes more and more to fill the orders. Now, I am not sure if they are aware but we have lives and we are not all awake in the middle of the nite when the darn day unlocks. Mine has 8hr 45 min to unlock so it will finally unlock at 3am!!! So, every day I lose many hrs from sleeping. Then when I get the request they are:

GINGER SNAPS
    STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

Both in the chateau oven where you can only have 1 at level 49!

Then you refresh and you gt LOBSTER BISQUE which you have to wait 22hrs to get 2 lobsters and then 6hr to cook each orders and of course you need to do it 2 times for only 4 coins. I would rather make a bunch of faster recipe than wait days to get lobster bisque done to get 4 coins. But all I get is long timed recipe or recipe that are on the CHATEAU STOVE or OVEN when I only have 1 of those.

Then as if this was not crazy enough... They make you wait to unlock.... The event is 6 DAYS... then we should have 6 full days to do it and not be stopped at every turn. You should be able to continue working since in the end it will get very hard to complete.

Also, anyone else has this issue... I closed my restaurant to stock pile on cooked food and hoping I cook the correct ones. (I turned my chairs to stop people from eating). But, I am running out of counter space and I noticed that I have 2 counters with the same food on them. They both have strawberry smooties on them... Is there a way to force them to get on the same counter? and how are they on different counters? Same food is supposed to go on the same counter!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast