Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Fashion Designer
    I did not notice the water issue, since all my chairs are turned. I only turn one back quickly if I see Luana or or Cid or Cindy. Has already helped once.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed my first day. Now I have 3 greyed out items. I only needed 12 gems and my item was 20. I guess I'm just trying to find out if I will lose those items remaining 2. I still have things cooking to finish them. What is best practice on this? Thanx for your help.

Can anyone give hints to what day 2 holds for us? I know it's 200, so I will need to do a lot of cooking. But my day doesn't start for 8 more hours.

And I loved seeing Stormies themes too.
    Last edited by txangel1109; 05-12-15 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    I completed my first day. Now I have 3 greyed out items. I only needed 12 gems and my item was 20. I guess I'm just trying to find out if I will lose those items remaining 2. I still have things cooking to finish them. What is best practice on this? Thanx for your help.

Can anyone give hints to what day 2 holds for us? I know it's 200, so I will need to do a lot of cooking. But my day doesn't start for 8 more hours.

And I loved seeing Stormies themes too.
    Hi, txangel1109. You won't lose the remaining two items. I actually unlocked Day 2 early, because I got bored and didn't feel like waiting for tomorrow and my grayed out items were not lost- I just started Day 2 with them.

I don't know the Cruise Coin to gem ratio, but the prize is 5,000 coins. :)

Rhino Keeper
    I saw this posted earlier.

Day 2 - 200 gems

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coin = 13 gems
    3 coin = 31 gems
    4 coin = 53 gems

I saw this posted earlier.

Day 2 - 200 gems

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coin = 13 gems
    3 coin = 31 gems
    4 coin = 53 gems
    Gracias

Rhino Keeper
    SINCE THE UPDATE, THE APP IS CRASHING ALL THE TIME... Anybody else having this issue? My app NEVER crashed before the update and the cruise ship thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I did not notice the water issue, since all my chairs are turned. I only turn one back quickly if I see Luana or or Cid or Cindy. Has already helped once.
    Last event I blocked my door. This time I blocked it with a chair and nothing has sold out yet. But I'll do what you mentioned, instead of opening the door once In a while to get CID to appear. I need one more hammer and shovel to get my veggie shop to level 5. I never thought the day would come where I'd have over 1 million coins. But all I do is cook and log off. Not much for me to buy with my limited space and OCD layout.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine seems to be crashing every time I sign on. It goes to my home screen then I go back in and it goes to the restaurant 2 start page.

Fashion Designer
    My advice is since everything greys out when you "deliver" your last item to complete the gem total for the day, DO NOT deliver that last item, until you have loaded anything you have cooking for the other two spots. I generally get all three ready to "deliver" so that when the next day starts I have at least two slots ready to go. This is especially crucial for lower level players with small pantries, and not all items unlocked or recipes learned. Good luck!

Mine seems to be crashing every time I sign on. It goes to my home screen then I go back in and it goes to the restaurant 2 start page.
    Same here. I'm also having food disappear. I removed all the chairs so I know I'm not selling out of food. I finished the catering event for today so I've been preparing what it's showing next but everything I've cooked is disappearing.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast