Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/20 - A Holiday Faerie Tale event

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Okay, does anyone know if the galaxy trees drop the green ornaments? I just don't want to buy trees and grow them if I don't have to.

Thanks
    Trudyscandles
    I tried a mossy oak, ( I can’t remember which event it came from,) it didn’t drop anything as I’m maxed on wood. I only gave it about 8 chops

Fashion Designer
    Red nose fawnicorn -12 hours timer, drops: petals, chance of glimmer dusts, spellbound dews, wisp essence and seal of the faun.
    Last edited by Melany77; 12-24-18 at 09:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Red nose fawnicorn -12 hours timer, drops: petals, chance of glimmer dusts, spellbound dews, wisp essence and seal of the faun.
    Thank you so much for findings this out!!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Community Prizes open up for me this morning.. Is this right ..REALLY only 1 wall is what we get !!!!! Looked in the market and couldn't find any either
    Last edited by katbtodd; 12-26-18 at 01:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Merry Christmas to those forum members that celebrate Christmas.

Oh boy, I've now chopped all the present stacks (plus 1 reward) possible so far (16 if I'm doing my math correctly) I have only received gingerbread. My last 2 today held 1 gingerbread each. Ridiculous. Especially because I figure the stacks are the only way I'm getting prizes.

I need 11 yellow glitter in 9 days. My next 6 are very busy with extended family so I will be lucky to collect twice a day...

Also, I needed 5 red ornaments. From my 6 lock Spurs I have consistently gotten 3. Today, 2 and 1...
    Ponds are now taking 10-12 to spawn a gingerbreadman.

Bah Humbug. S8 sure seems more like Scrooge.

Fashion Designer
    Ah the glitch bug has bitten again. Finally get a yellow glitter after a day and a half open the gorge this morning and no green ornament. Last week it was 30 trade tickets with no expansion permit in the exchange.

Merry Christmas is the real world today!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Farm Supplier
    Can i make the ornaments ahead? I constantly have to wait on the trollcamp but i can make other ornaments i don't need at the moment. Do they count to the next goal?

I thought i did make more then needed last goal but when this one started i had no ornaments anymore ... wierd

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Can i make the ornaments ahead? I constantly have to wait on the trollcamp but i can make other ornaments i don't need at the moment. Do they count to the next goal?

I thought i did make more then needed last goal but when this one started i had no ornaments anymore ... wierd
    Yes you can make ahead for next goals and they will count.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Community Prices open up for me this morning.. Is this right ..REALLY only 1 wall is what we get !!!!! Looked in the market and couldn't find any either
    Please can some body tell me if this is right ,is this the prize one gingerbread wall

Rhino Keeper
    9 days to collect 12 yellow glitter at what’s been 1 a day...and sacks of coal are hard to come by. I’m a little upset that I used my cabbages to win that winter garden and it’s just being given away now in present stacks.