Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by septemberstorm777 View Post
    Not getting any dew at all from flowers for spellbound beams and blocks for this quest I have many flowers full up and only 12 dew since dew started are they going to fix that problem I noticed other people are having this problem plz ans soon
    I made one spellbound beam so I would be able to upgrade the pirate's tavern. I already had the rest necessary. I am now at chapter 7, goal 3 , and I have not needed them. Only level the tavern up to level 3. That is all that is required. Looking ahead, there are no more required, unless I am mistaken, which is quite possible.
    Welcome back, Spirit Wind. Hope all goes well with you. We will raise the Jolly Roger in happiness.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Chapter 4 needs a Level 2 Pirate Tavern and looks like Chapter 7 will want a Level 3.
    Depending on your level though, it might require something different. I'm only on Chapter 3 right now so I'm just going off of ruler level 50 requirements kindly posted by Katt.
    Silly me, I never noticed chapter 7 requirements! It must be some selective blindness. Thank you for alerting me.

Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    There's a new time sensitive goal

First step is to visit Thomas's house and then collect some map fragments from Library. That's all I know. The end prize is a parrot
    Ok I just started this quest but I can tell already I will never be able to complete it because it requires spellbound blocks and beams. It took me WEEKS to collect enough dew leafs to make two for one of my other quests.
    IS THERE ANY WAY TO COLLECT DEW FASTER????? I already have at least 30 flowers that I collect from regularly and I'm lucky if I get one dew a day. Admin is this a scam to force players to spend real cash in order to progress in the game? 😢

It's impossible to collect enough dew in time to complete the quest without purchasing gems. I'm so frustrated. That's just bull.

Quote Originally Posted by missjeannierenee View Post
    Ok I just started this quest but I can tell already I will never be able to complete it because it requires spellbound blocks and beams. It took me WEEKS to collect enough dew leafs to make two for one of my other quests.
    IS THERE ANY WAY TO COLLECT DEW FASTER????? I already have at least 30 flowers that I collect from regularly and I'm lucky if I get one dew a day. Admin is this a scam to force players to spend real cash in order to progress in the game? 
    Quote Originally Posted by missjeannierenee View Post
    It's impossible to collect enough dew in time to complete the quest without purchasing gems. I'm so frustrated. That's just bull.
    You don't need to upgrade the building to level 6. It was just posted to show players what was required if you chose to.
    Chapter 4 requires a visit to a level 2 pirate tavern & Chapter 7 requires a level 3. No other visits required according to page 1. So you should be good.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Tragic mistake on my part. Didn't notice the little quest icon, so I was going on my merry way working on that dang goddess tree. Just began crafting the Tree Agate using 50 (FIFTY) of my 57 living wood. Crapola! And I've been having neighbor issues with sending and receiving gifts. I need to keep a little notebook or something to get rid of the inactive ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I do a lot of collecting from flowers to make Faerie elixir during these times events for extra energy. I have made 3 spellbound beams and 2 spellbound blocks. I think I am pretty close to my next one too. I haven't found them all that hard to come by.
    I have been collecting from flowers for other things ever since the dew came out and have yet to receive dew drop! The only dew I have came from ivy's hut. I hoard it; but I don't have enough for 2 of each.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there only one report of a treasure hunter kitty as a drop from the adventure? I ask because it seems SO unlikely that S8 would give away such a valuable gift, especially when it's already part of a sales package.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe a mod or the op can edit the first post and take out the levels 4-6 parts needed to upgrade the tavern. Or put in bold letters that you only need to level up the pirates tavern to level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hello all! I'm so sorry I've missed a couple of days... I've had some urgent family business to take care of which has taken me away from home for a couple of days. I've just snuck on for a few minutes to see whether we had an update - and I see we are pirate hunting - looks good! I see post 1 is looking wonderful - thanks for jumping in and posting for everyone. I'll be back when I can, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes... I am definitely using them all up!
    Glad to see you are posting and wishing well wishes to you and your family. As someone else said, your organization in past events has helped us as a template to get the thread managable and once we heard from someone it was at least a relief to know you were okay. I do hope things get better with your family soon. You have the whole forum family behind you
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 