Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: September 7 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    And Black Friday too, of course This sale lasts through September only, so I'm hoping that means there will be another in October
    Me too really happy with this Fall sale, good job Storm8!! Can't wait hoping for Halloween, Black Friday, and Christmas sale in coming months as well

I liked this week's update too, bought new tables and chairs.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    wowy theyre really spoiling us here with this fall stuff
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I have so much fall stuff already, but I think I might try a crate or two anyway...just have to decide which!

Thanks for the 28 days S8! Gives me time to redo the floors to buy more tiles.

Not that fond of the stained glass myself, but happy others like it! And I do like the tiles.

Fashion Designer
    This is the best update for a while now. The sale is a massive bonus as well. I have almost all the items in it already but it's brilliant for the newer players.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for this wonderful update, Storm8! I was saving for an expansion but guess that will have to wait.

Fashion Designer
    This update is a lot of fun. Spent 200+ gems on it to buy items and open boxes.

I keep waiting for fall goals.

Fashion Designer
    The only thing wrong with the items in this update is the sizing. The stained glass display, the stained glass cabinet and the stained glass planter are all 2x2. There's no reason for them to be that size. They would have easily fitted into 2x1 without having to resize them. The way they are means that they can't be placed against a wall or tables etc. It also means that if you put anything that is a 2x1 beside them, like the glass display cases, they look wrong. They are misaligned. I've made a nice display with them that I'm happy with but it niggles at me lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    The only thing wrong with the items in this update is the sizing. The stained glass display, the stained glass cabinet and the stained glass planter are all 2x2. There's no reason for them to be that size. They would have easily fitted into 2x1 without having to resize them. The way they are means that they can't be placed against a wall or tables etc. It also means that if you put anything that is a 2x1 beside them, like the glass display cases, they look wrong. They are misaligned. I've made a nice display with them that I'm happy with but it niggles at me lol.
    I hate when they do that.

Fashion Designer
    Me too. I hate that they're 2x2. I agree that I can't put anything directly next to it since items don't line up. It's terrible that we can't line them up against walls.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast