Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2016)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8943.PNG 
Views:	643 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	33408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8944.PNG 
Views:	621 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	33409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8945.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	417.3 KB 
ID:	33410
    Here are the cropped versions for the Moon Bridge... Cost me 23 cabbages!

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting on the Racoon. Just got the tea Palisade this morning and Faerie Naga yesterday. I hope more expansions are arriving soon so we can display majority of our decorations and buildings and resources. I have 24 cabbages right now from both of my Cabbage Huts. But I refuse to buy anything that's ONLY a decoration until I have the cool items like this Pirate Racoon FIRST.

Executive Chef
    I have the orange cart in the tent again! This is so annoying! I want the new items already! Waiting for the raccoon and the bridge. Sigh...

Executive Chef
    I have not seen any new items in my tent yet
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Black kitty in kingdom today
    i got this for 3 days now lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i got this for 3 days now lol
    Aww I hope you don't get kitty tomorrow. Couple weeks ago was just getting carts day after day,but now getting better stuff. I like stuff.
    Being Android I wasn't aloud to have the tent til fairly recently so have missed out on 'stuff lol. Hope gentleman troll comes my way. Reading above I see there was a glass dragon which sounds nice and I may like to have. Never heard of or seen fox and geese but sounds something I'd like in my forest area. Hopefully Androids will have exactly same items available as ios . I'v had fairy naga, fireworks naga and wasted cabbages on that useless moon pond presuming it would at least drop water and scales and would make a change from ponds and take less room. That got thrown into storage lol. So no kitty for you tomorrow!!!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Today's offers are jesters bench again and other kingdom useless moon pond again and I wish I could sell back to the Baron for some of my cabbages back. He'll insist on making something out of it so I won't be offered what I used from Mr greedy.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Aww I hope you don't get kitty tomorrow. Couple weeks ago was just getting carts day after day,but now getting better stuff. I like stuff.
    Being Android I wasn't aloud to have the tent til fairly recently so have missed out on 'stuff lol. Hope gentleman troll comes my way. Reading above I see there was a glass dragon which sounds nice and I may like to have. Never heard of or seen fox and geese but sounds something I'd like in my forest area. Hopefully Androids will have exactly same items available as ios . I'v had fairy naga, fireworks naga and wasted cabbages on that useless moon pond presuming it would at least drop water and scales and would make a change from ponds and take less room. That got thrown into storage lol. So no kitty for you tomorrow!!!
    lol i got the useless bridge today
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone heard anything back as to if the orange cart is a mistake and there should be a fifth prize instead?

Executive Chef
    Finally got the Pirate Raccoon! He robbed me of 23 cabbages but he's so worth it!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast