View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 116 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    How will it be with the "ask 20 neighbors" when the seventh day is one and the 10th the second question? Will the previous queries be canceled after 20 (or completed day)? Or will they be late playing from so often playable players and thus block the necessary new questions?
    The requests definitely do not cancel after you receive your 20 in chapter 7. It would be best to not send out more than 40 requests so that they come in within 2 days, clearing the way for the Chapter 10 requests to get through. I sent out too many for Chapter 7, so they are still coming in today.

Executive Chef
    The new dark and light wisp lilies trigger the bear

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh I agree...the hunt for bear teeth is looking better by the minute, no wisps after about 8-10 times...just coins

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The requests definitely do not cancel after you receive your 20 in chapter 7. It would be best to not send out more than 40 requests so that they come in within 2 days, clearing the way for the Chapter 10 requests to get through. I sent out too many for Chapter 7, so they are still coming in today.

Thank you, this is not good news :-/ How many gems do you need to skip requests?

Executive Chef
    For those looking ahead: chapter 6, goal 3 - Slay Frizzly Bears. The goal is to slay 20 bears. The bears are coming almost one right after the other. Energy has been the issue for me. I thought that this goal would take more time, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, this is not good news :-/ How many gems do you need to skip requests?
    It was 120 gems to skip the chapter 10 neighbor requests. I can't remember the gem cost for the chapter 7 requests, but it was more than 120. I have lots of active neighbors, so I got the chapter 7 requests back in a few hours and didn't need to gem those.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    It was 120 gems to skip the chapter 10 neighbor requests. I can't remember the gem cost for the chapter 7 requests, but it was more than 120. I have lots of active neighbors, so I got the chapter 7 requests back in a few hours and didn't need to gem those.
    I have a lot of neighbors, but I do not have mapped the activity of everyone. I do not remember that. That's why I'm afraid I'll send too many requests in Chapter 7 to make sure I need it, and then I can not get the requests in Chapter 10. It'll be hard to pick 40 reliable people who respond quickly.

Farm Supplier
    I have a lot of neighbors, but I do not have mapped the activity of everyone. I do not remember that. That's why I'm afraid I'll send too many requests in Chapter 7 to make sure I need it, and then I can not get the requests in Chapter 10. It'll be hard to pick 40 reliable people who respond quickly.
    This is exactly what I'm worried about. The neighbor requests are always the most stressful part of these events for me.

Long-time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to all of you for the helpful advice. I've done three Forest hunts so far with zero wisps. Getting a bit worried and I'm making simple feasts like crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting for the third wisp for Chapter 3, when can I expect the storybook to show up? Still hasn't started.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, those requests are a joke. I'm a player who respond immediately, however, as crazy as this may sound, there are times, I'll get messages from neighbors and it'll show 2 days they were waiting. NOT the case, I play each day numerous times during day/night...S8 is messing up! I guess, it's a glitch!