Page 164 of 301 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    I've been having such fun reading this thread since my tv shows are all in summer hiatus so I can't read those boards.

I am still waiting for the third egg (17 trips so far) but our cat caught a chipmunk near the back door. So one of us got lucky today! And she's over 19 years old which is something like 94 years old for humans. I feel so slow....

I saved almost all my treasure troves to replenish jewels and got 50 of them from 15 troves. I also got four diamonds and one pitcher plant, which was cool. The other stuff was all pretty ordinary. I'm crafting jewels whenever I don't need the forge to keep up with the Ice Brands and Dragon Armor. I'm barely keeping up with seeds and will also need to craft more regular armor. Down to five Mithral so that may be the big problem. I put in a third conservatory and got two seeds on my first collection which was a shocker; don't expect that to keep up! I might do as others and wait til the last minute to decide if I want to use up most of my gems on the last egg. It is the one I like the best..

I appreciated the idea of using Trade with Polaris for trade tickets - I had tons of hot chocolate and a good stock of flour and sugar, so I agree it's a quicker way than the milk/eggs trade. Plenty of time to grow that sugar and wheat down the road! And I have a few chickens I can pull out of storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    I've seen mentions of using a diamond with the forgotten roost dragon eggs? Can someone explain how that works? I have six more eggs, but haven't seen about burning ember since the initial quest. Thx!
    That is only for the first dragon when you need the large diamond, Golden Fleece and burning ember. For other dragon eggs from the roost you just need the ember. The large diamond won't do anything for that.

Farm Supplier
    I know the limited quests aren't required but tr golden one? How do you get two hundred jewels in two
    Days I had one hundred stocked and I'm still nowhere close

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post
    Thanks GC5410 and eepopp!

Does the Potion of Gills potion show up once you get to the step where you need it? I vaguely remember making it a while back, but don't see it now.

BTW, I really appreciate the people who take the time to post all the tips and information on what is to come. It's super helpful for the rest of us. It makes it more fun for me when I can get a bit of direction, rather than just bumble around and hope I've got it right.

Yes, it shows up at the point you need it.

22 adventures only 1 egg. I am super jelly of those who got all three eggs.

How many adventures did it take you to get your second and third egg?
    Last edited by eatup2; 05-28-14 at 06:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosmeows View Post
    I know the limited quests aren't required but tr golden one? How do you get two hundred jewels in two
    Days I had one hundred stocked and I'm still nowhere close
    Save up the Treasure Troves. They drop Jewels when you open them.
    If the option is available to you in the Magic Forge, convert Coal into Jewels.
    Collect from your Jewelers buildings, Deep Mines and Sparkling Mines. If you have the Troll Vault, collect from that too.
    Chop Iron Rich Rock or Rock Outcroppings. They will drop Jewels and Coal.

Executive Chef
    NO, I didn't get sparkling egg . All I got was scales,energy, scales. Now I don't have extracts so back to crafting that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Sorry I can't remember the gem cost but the magic garden, sir pig desert sand adventure and fruit crate trade all have a chance of dropping it as well

Random drops from treasure troves and deep mines.

I don't think sir piggy can drop a golden apple. Am I wrong?
    It appears the cost to skip the golden apple in step 6 of hatching the bijou is 20 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    That is only for the first dragon when you need the large diamond, Golden Fleece and burning ember. For other dragon eggs from the roost you just need the ember. The large diamond won't do anything for that.
    Oh I see! Thanks so much, it makes sense now. I'll keep looking for that ember after this even then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Anaboe, how many gems does it say to skip the golden apple? I sent my last one out for trade a whole back and haven't had another one fall out of the tree yet. I don't want to continue on to the timed parts that require the GA if its a lot of gems or unskipable.

Or if someone else knows/remembers...

Thanks!

I believe it is 20 gems.