Page 22 of 301 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Farm Supplier
    forever snow??? where is this crafted?

Banned
    Another question.. Will you be able to get any of the 3 Eggs without having the Goals started.. in other words do we have to chop the 1st Trove to even get a chance to get the 3 different eggs?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jomykje View Post
    Do I read/understand it well, that we have ten days to try to collect the eggs and after that we can take all the time we need to compleet the other goals?
    Exactly! Completing the timed portions of each egg's questline will speed up the process of hatching them, but as long as you have the egg, eventually you'll be able to hatch it.

Also, all 3 eggs drop independently of each other. Whether or not you have one does not affect your chances of getting the others.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    forever snow??? where is this crafted?
    Polaris Adventure / Exchange Trade
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post904694

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Another question.. Will you be able to get any of the 3 Eggs without having the Goals started.. in other words do we have to chop the 1st Trove to even get a chance to get the 3 different eggs?
    Looking at post 1 this quest is only available till the 1st June. Then it is gone, if you have eggs then you will have infinite time to hatch them, but you won't be able to get any eggs that you haven't got without buying them with gems

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Looking at post 1 this quest is only available till the 1st June. Then it is gone, if you have eggs then you will have infinite time to hatch them, but you won't be able to get any eggs that you haven't got without buying them with gems
    Well I guess my point is I want to be able to control when I start the quest.. I do not want to get the Ultramarine first off and then deal with the Polaris adv/trades. I assume you will need the goals open to get a chance at the drop of the eggs

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only level 42 player without a dragon? Oh, that blasted burning ember!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Well I guess my point is I want to be able to control when I start the quest.. I do not want to get the Ultramarine first off and then deal with the Polaris adv/trades. I assume you will need the goals open to get a chance at the drop of the eggs
    You do in fact need to chop the treasure trove in order to see the dragon egg drops. For players who aren't active in the forum, it just doesnt make sense to have them drop before they even know the eggs exist!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Got 2 dragon scales and 2 Pyre crystals from my first adventure. Which means I can craft my magic armor normally for now and I don't have to spend any more gems... At least for now!

Rhino Keeper
    6. Barons charm knows no Bounds
    * 50 Prime cuts
    * 50 Truffles
    * 1 golden apple
    Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Winning Ticket x 1

Its timed as well

Baron's Charm Knows No Bounds
    #Timed:24 Hours#
    Give Prime Cuts x 50
    Give Truffles x 50
    Give Golden Apple x 1