Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/02: Monster Hunt S25 and Leaderboad | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Never mind, the Destrier golem, which I had cleared, came back on an hourglass refresh. It was in a different area so I didn’t realize. So that’s why the other horses weren’t working.

Executive Chef
    My Armoured Lizard from MRC that I got in last MH dropped its first expansion permit today. That MH was In the middle of May. So it's kinda a rare drop. Usually ithe drops have been a black flag for earth wisps. (Or something else I was maxed on)
    Just FYI. You be the judge.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-03-20 at 10:13 PM.

Can anyone share how can I get more sword tokens? I'm always low on those while I'm maxed out on staff tokens. I spawn the dire boar once a day and hit the horses for the rest of the day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Can anyone share how can I get more sword tokens? I'm always low on those while I'm maxed out on staff tokens. I spawn the dire boar once a day and hit the horses for the rest of the day.
    I have the same problem, but as far as I know there's nothing to do about it.
    I'm fighting Golems too all day (+1 Direboar a day + spawns from Prison, Jousting Arena and Troll Sparring Pit)
    I just let the Staff Tokens go to waste.

You could try to spawn other monsters that drop more Sword Tokens than Staff Tokens, but then you'll waste a lot of energy on trying to spawn them.
    Not worth it or an improvement in my opinion.
    If you would be interested in fighting other monster, maybe someone else who does that too can help. I'm not sure what the best approach would be given I prefer another.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I am here to sing the praises of the grand rooted lilium. Not only does it spawn fangbeasts, also spawns fauns and fauns = faun of seals for expansion. Helps break up golems and round out tokens.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 07-04-20 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Autocorrect and meticulousness

Fashion Designer
    How is the armored widow as an expansion permit dropper? Rare or nonexistent? worth the 70 gold?
    Oops- meant 50 gold.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 07-04-20 at 07:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    How is the armored widow as an expansion permit dropper? Rare or nonexistent? worth the 70 gold?
    This is one of my lowest permit droppers. Only 3 (1 just today) since I got it in October. (And yes, this is the one thing I track in CS )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am here to sing the praises of the grand rooted ilium. Not only does it spawn fangbeasts, also fauns = faun of season for expansion. Helps break up golems and round out tokens.

Enjoy!
    My strategy too. Plus bronze trades for surplus shields

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know if the Golem Guard from the Academy Goal will drop tokens in this Monster Hunt?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Does anyone know if the Golem Guard from the Academy Goal will drop tokens in this Monster Hunt?
    Special spawns can drop tokens, but their is no guaranty. In general it is not the case, but teach hit grants a point as any spawn.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast