Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    How do you feed the truffle pig? I just hunted, now he's just laying there, and when I select the Forrest, it shows Daisy sleeping and dreaming of feed... But the feed is faded out, like Gwen I can't feed my other animals because they aren't ready to be fed yet...
    Hogs work differently than Pets and Animals. After they Hunt and rest, you will have to wait 12 hours for them to recuperate. When they are ready to be Fed, you can tap on them, tap on the Feed, and they will be Ready to Hunt.

New Resident
    It would be nice if there's a friendly reminder/icon/action that our hog has finished resting and ready to hunt again~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jphoebe View Post
    It would be nice if there's a friendly reminder/icon/action that our hog has finished resting and ready to hunt again~
    Whenever the hog has woken up from their sleep they will get up and start sniffing around in their pen for food!
    Storm8

Executive Chef
    More than 200 gems for 1 hog !
    And what for ? Some Truffles !
    Well i didn't want to expand to Truffle Farm, now i'm sure i'm not going to expand there !

Executive Chef
    I wish the gap between hunts was lower. Most of the time I can only do one hunt a day, and with only one hog I do not get many truffles

Executive Chef
    This game is no more fun to me
    Anymore since TL introduce the Truffle Farm
    Now it is only a game for people who can buy gems
    Very disappointed

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    More than 200 gems for 1 hog !
    And what for ? Some Truffles !
    Well i didn't want to expand to Truffle Farm, now i'm sure i'm not going to expand there !
    You get one truffle hog for free when you expand there, so you do not need to pay to participate in truffle hunting.
    Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Whenever the hog has woken up from their sleep they will get up and start sniffing around in their pen for food!
    The issue is that the truffle farm is all the way in the back corner out of sight. I alllawys forget to check mine in the morning because once the bucket goes away I think I've done everything. Then hours later I remember to check the hog, and I'm only able to hunt once a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    This game is no more fun to me
    Anymore since TL introduce the Truffle Farm
    Now it is only a game for people who can buy gems
    Very disappointed
    Folks always say this and its gotten old. You dont need gems, just patience and a good plan. Ive saved a little over 200 gems, minus the ones i lost in a trap and used to buy the last four maps i needed to get to the hog. And they came from the train and my pets. There are more than enough truffle items being sold, to utilize for deliveries and orders, until you can make them yourself. Otherwise the game is free and can be enjoyed as such.

Wasn't able to make white tuffle but found over 30 white mushrooms

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast