View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerz99 View Post
    Here's the milestones from my level 31 farm...
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for your help. Great to see new members pitching in to help. Good luck!

Added to Post 2.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Will I change group if I reach level 33 during the event? I am at level 30 now and at this rate, I will probably reach level 33 before end of the event. I think I?ll drop my rank if that happens, currently at rank 1.
    I believe the groupings are locked at the start of the event if I remember correctly. So you should stay at the same group. I'll ask the team for you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I believe the groupings are locked at the start of the event if I remember correctly. So you should stay at the same group. I'll ask the team for you.
    Thanks a lot!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm curious if anyone is experiencing trophy count dropping while playing. This happened to me yersterday, but I thought I was hallucinating. It happened again today. Say after I completed several trophy activities, the number of my trophy count is 1200, then after like 10 to 20 seconds, the trophy count goes down to 1188. I noticed it today mainly because the drop was something like 30 trophies. I can't screenshot this, cuz I won't know when it'll happen. But I swear I'm not making this up. Anyone has this happen?

Update: the drop of trophy count happened again. This time around 25. I don’t know if I’m clicking things too fast or there are certain craft items that give trophies when not supposed to. Anyway, it is what it is. I’ll just make more deliveries. Though I would say to those that are doing the milestones all the way to the end to aim a little higher than the required amount just in case. Happy Farming!
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 05-13-18 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I tremendously dislike the leaderboard event. My group is already up to 7,000 for the top players. The event is too long. Make it less days and less trophies to complete. The bronze prize, 3rd place, is the worst. I?d rather have coins.
    Totally agree! Mine are at 11,00.00 I honestly don?t care this time. I don?t see spending a huge amount of gems when it will come on sale eventually. Not worth my time. The drop rate for my trophies is terrible and getting rose fences from the spinner. Oh well.

Farm Supplier
    Hello please answer me if u can... In the event with the competition row, with the rooster as present, must be at first place or second or third etc all the time of event or if i catch the 19 k in first place whenever time i will claim my position? Thank u in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What did the team say? In the past, mine weren't. And they weren't "new people" just starting the game. At least 2x the new people went straight to the top positions -- and it was close to the end of the game one time and about midway another time.

Midlevel farms is:

50 points - Mystery box
    250 points - Mystery box
    600 points - Morning Birds Habitat
    1,200 points - Mystery box
    2,300 points - Mystery box
    3000 points - Sunrise Clock Towers x2
    4,000 points - Mystery box
    5,100 points - Mystery box
    6,300 points - Rooster Weathervane
    7500 points - Mystery box
    8,600 points - Mystery box
    9,800 points - Rooster Plushie
    11,000 points - Mystery box
    13,000 points - Chick Clique
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I'm curious if anyone is experiencing trophy count dropping while playing. This happened to me yersterday, but I thought I was hallucinating. It happened again today. Say after I completed several trophy activities, the number of my trophy count is 1200, then after like 10 to 20 seconds, the trophy count goes down to 1188. I noticed it today mainly because the drop was something like 30 trophies. I can't screenshot this, cuz I won't know when it'll happen. But I swear I'm not making this up. Anyone has this happen?

Update: the drop of trophy count happened again. This time around 25. I don’t know if I’m clicking things too fast or there are certain craft items that give trophies when not supposed to. Anyway, it is what it is. I’ll just make more deliveries. Though I would say to those that are doing the milestones all the way to the end to aim a little higher than the required amount just in case. Happy Farming!
    This is happening to me too. I thought I was losing my mind! It happens several times a day and it’s driving me nuts especially since I’m competing with people who apparently never sleep.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello please answer me if u can... In the event with the competition row, with the rooster as present, must be at first place or second or third etc all the time of event or if i catch the 19 k in first place whenever time i will claim my position? Thank u in advance
    You can get your milestone prizes any time when you have gotten the required points. The rank prizes will only be given after the event ends when your rank is determined. You need to be in top 2 positions when the event ends, in order to win the Rooster pet. See Guidelines for Leaderboard Event, link in Post 1.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast