Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know if candy swords will be needed for part 3? Any idea how many candy leaves we may need? Thank you.
    I haven't started part 3 yet, but I can see the expansion requirements for the plot you have to unlock in part 3.
    It requires 35 Troll Candy, 10 Candy Swords, 10 Candy Lanterns and 20 Candy Kits.

Just noticed SpiritWind included this info in post #2 of page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know if candy swords will be needed for part 3? Any idea how many candy leaves we may need? Thank you.
    So far what is know: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657721
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

ShibuyaCloth, Does the math for part III for candy swords, candy lanterns & candy kits include those needed for expansion 17 or are those in addition to? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    ShibuyaCloth, Does the math for part III for candy swords, candy lanterns & candy kits include those needed for expansion 17 or are those in addition to? Thanks!
    As very little is know for part III, I based this numbers on the former arc: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111371
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As very little is know for part III, I based this numbers on the former arc: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111371
    The chocolate rocks are not dropping from the saw mills.

I this a mistake S8?

Was wondering how it would be possible to craft 20 Candy Kits within 45 days with just drops from the sparkling mines (am only getting 1-2 drops at a time). Even with one candy troll, I am no where near ready to craft the first kit after three days of collecting (have 30 chocolate rocks so far).
    Unless I am missing something, it is not possible to complete the goals within the 45 days time frame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The chocolate rocks are not dropping from the saw mills.

I this a mistake S8?

Was wondering how it would be possible to craft 20 Candy Kits within 45 days with just drops from the sparkling mines (am only getting 1-2 drops at a time). Even with one candy troll, I am no where near ready to craft the first kit after three days of collecting (have 30 chocolate rocks so far).
    Unless I am missing something, it is not possible to complete the goals within the 45 days time frame.
    Was just coming on to say the same thing. I have collected from rocks 22 times (11 collections x2) in last 48 hours and still only have 29 rocks. Going to be impossible to complete. Mostly had I rock drop with the occasional 2.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've raised with the team earlier today about whether the sawmill should also drop chocolate rocks. Should hear back tomorrow....

Question: if you're in between parts, are candied leaves dropping from willow trees? Want to add a note about this and also the same question for the Hidden Forest has been asked, and I don't have notes about it in any of the 3 threads using this format. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've raised with the team earlier today about whether the sawmill should also drop chocolate rocks. Should hear back tomorrow....
    Resolved: sawmills will now also drop chocolate rocks. Please force close and reopen your game before you collect so you get the drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Resolved: sawmills will now also drop chocolate rocks. Please force close and reopen your game before you collect so you get the drops.
    Amazing. Thankyou