Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Goldie has arrived - I hope these ladies are cautious if they go Into the Woods!

Attachment 58964

Interesting that they are from three different genres - book, fairy tale, and nursery rhyme - but they go so well together!
    The ladies do go together quite nicely. I really love the artwork and that we can mix and match characters and decorations as we please. I have chosen to put my Goldie in Bear Country. Previous Mama Bear now looks like Papa Bear. Uncle Black Bear fits in too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6AEEB3BE-B1EA-471A-B2F1-9806283A0EDC.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	58965

Quote Originally Posted by shoq101 View Post
    Is anyone else struggling to get the porridge cub? I?ve been using almost all my energy to chop the stumps and I barely get any wooden spoons. I have tons of clawed wood now but I?ve already upgraded the bear den to level 6 so it?s no use to me. This part of the event seems to be purely luck and now there?s less than a day left so it?s been a huge waste of energy and effort
    I stopped after completing the upgrades to the Bear Den. I?ve learnt from previous events that if you ?were meant? to get the Adventure prize, you?d not only get it relatively quick but it is also possible for you to get it multiple times.

I used to go on at least 25 adventures in futile attempts to get the prize but these days have chosen to conserve my energy for the leaderboards where it can be spent on horse ****ing.

New Resident
    I put in a ticket yesterday and they fixed it quickly. Goldie is back on my board. Thanks Spiritwind.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I stopped after completing the upgrades to the Bear Den. I?ve learnt from previous events that if you ?were meant? to get the Adventure prize, you?d not only get it relatively quick but it is also possible for you to get it multiple times.

I used to go on at least 25 adventures in futile attempts to get the prize but these days have chosen to conserve my energy for the leaderboards where it can be spent on horse ****ing.
    It's not x amounts of attempts or resources to get them. It's intended to be a rare prize. I did a bit more adventuring this event but no baby bear. I gave up yesterday. I have learned to give it a bit of a try but not set my heart on it. Likely not even 10% of people get the adventure prize if I were to guess. I don't know how they have coded it, but I think that your experience is that of most of us, frustrating, but by design.

Oops, I meant to reply to Shoq101's post rather than deadpixel's..
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 04-21-21 at 04:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shoq101 View Post
    Is anyone else struggling to get the porridge cub? I?ve been using almost all my energy to chop the stumps and I barely get any wooden spoons. I have tons of clawed wood now but I?ve already upgraded the bear den to level 6 so it?s no use to me. This part of the event seems to be purely luck and now there?s less than a day left so it?s been a huge waste of energy and effort
    100%. Apparently the cub is a "rare drop" from the Explore the Woods quest. I exhausted all my energy (and paid for a lot of extra energy when that was one of the things we could purchase at the beginning of this event) chopping stumps, getting almost no spoons, going on the adventure, and it is truly just luck if you get it or not. I realized today that one of my accounts had 3 spoons, so I thought I could get 2 more spoons really quickly and go on one last adventure. Spent 40 energy to chop 2 stumps and only got 1 spoon. Used 15 gems to buy one more spoon and am waiting for the adventure to end, but I have virtually no hope that it will give the cub. From reading other people's posts, these items rarely drop in events - only the lucky few get these items. Pretty disappointing to have no control over the outcome.

I assume that if I have crafted everything I want from the fairy atrium that I can save fairy boxes for future events?

Also gearing up because I assume that there will be a "Weekday Warrior" event tonight when the Golden Opportunity event ends.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post

I assume that if I have crafted everything I want from the fairy atrium that I can save fairy boxes for future events?
    Fairy boxes do not save. They show up as "empty" in inventory. You need new ones each event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Fairy boxes do not save. They show up as "empty" in inventory. You need new ones each event.
    Thank you for the information. And that's a bummer, but not a surprise. Guess I'll go put them all out and see if I have enough left to craft some coins or something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516