Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just returned to Castle Story after a long 1,5 year break. I had burned out on event after event, and found myself in a very unhealthy relationship with my iPad and phone. This time around I hope to take it a bit slower, but I plunged right into this event and find myself quite obsessed again. I really hope I can manage things a bit better this time around, because I love the game and have fallen in love with my kingdom all over again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I just returned to Castle Story after a long 1,5 year break. I had burned out on event after event, and found myself in a very unhealthy relationship with my iPad and phone. This time around I hope to take it a bit slower, but I plunged right into this event and find myself quite obsessed again. I really hope I can manage things a bit better this time around, because I love the game and have fallen in love with my kingdom all over again!
    Welcome back!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Me too!! I was obsessed with the game and quit playing when I switched phones. Back in the day it was only available on iphones and we switched to android probably 5-6 years ago. I have missed out on so much in the game & now I'm trying to do so many story lines at once!! LOL I'm glad that I found CS again and that it's available on android!!
    Feel free to add me! I'm meggilizz

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else not getting credited for completed items?
    I had 3 armor left to craft i did 2. By my math that shoukd leave 1 left...nope collected the 2 and im still at needing 3...wth??? Plz fix these are hard enough to complete without the bugs

Farm Supplier
    I also want to know if there is a technique to getting the adventure prize- I’ve sent more than 20 for sure (lost count ��) and still no luck ��

New Resident
    Same! I was finish upgrading the Warrior Stronghold pretty fast and just have been doing the recruit adventure at least 2-3 times a day. still no luck getting Armida.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiznit85 View Post
    I also want to know if there is a technique to getting the adventure prize- I?ve sent more than 20 for sure (lost count ��) and still no luck ��
    Not as far as I know.
    It's random so just a matter of luck. Each adventure is a new (tiny) chance, and doesn't take into account all the adventures you've been on before.
    It can be really disappointing and frustrating to try and get the Adventure prize (I stopped a long time ago)
    Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    The same thing happened to me...wasted my money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiznit85 View Post
    I also want to know if there is a technique to getting the adventure prize- I’ve sent more than 20 for sure (lost count ��) and still no luck ��
    It is truly random. I received the special adventure prize the first 2 events it was available but hadn't received it again until this event. Once people started talking about sending 20+ adventures with no prize, I decided to only send as many adventures as I could until I had enough of the materials needed for the building upgrade. I refuse to chop rocks or trees, accumulating useless materials, hoping to get adventure materials and then hoping to get a prize to drop.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It is truly random. I received the special adventure prize the first 2 events it was available but hadn't received it again until this event. Once people started talking about sending 20+ adventures with no prize, I decided to only send as many adventures as I could until I had enough of the materials needed for the building upgrade. I refuse to chop rocks or trees, accumulating useless materials, hoping to get adventure materials and then hoping to get a prize to drop.
    That?s disheartening I?ve just returned from a long hiatus from CS, I forgot how frustrating rare/random drops can be XD But I have 7ish days to keep trying, so here?s hoping for the best. Cheers!