Page 148 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

We should definitely be able to store the tree, or they should have at least warned us before hand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I had a chat with some friends across the pond in Ireland, and they inform me, aye, 'tis just a wee leprechaun stag, it is. Did ye not notice the color? A lucky, magical stag is it. Broke away one day from the great Finn McCumhail himself, when he was out hunting on a soft summer evening. Twill bring a spot o' luck to ye, it will.
    this just cracked me up Hilarious!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    * [==Update requires app update to Version 1.5+, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 06/16. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 06/20.==]
    So here I'm sitting a bit shocked. I've got the event announced on Friday 24th (Thursday California time, the time when all events usually start), updated my Android version as soon as possible and got 7 days timer that turned to 6 days in a few hours. Just before 10 minutes ago I was sure it was a 7 day event. I feel robbed of these three day, need them badly.

I'm level 50 by the way, not 15.

Executive Chef
    Why has the ability to craft forest essence and forest magic been removed from the forest workshop?!?

Please Spiritwind can you ask for them to be added again! Even just til the end of the event!

If the forest workshop is becoming decoration at least give us the chance to finish upgrading our trees!

I worked my heart out to gather enough things to upgrade both trees and now i'm stuck with an incomplete building =(
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-28-16 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Removed language , sorry SW

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Why has the ability to craft forest essence and forest magic been removed from the forest workshop?!?

Please Spiritwind can you ask for them to be added again! Even just til the end of the event!

If the forest workshop is becoming decoration at least give us the chance to finish upgrading our trees!
    I worked my [] to gather enough things to upgrade both trees and now i'm stuck with an incomplete building =(
    I would like to upgrade my second tree to level 5 too. Please bring forest essence back into workshop.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-16 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post
    I would like to upgrade my second tree to level 5 too. Please bring forest essence back into workshop.
    i was just wondering that too. Also just FYI, when you want to refer to a quote, put your cursor right next to the end of the quote. ( I also had to learn about this too when I first found the forum). And I still have not mastered everything about it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-16 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingness101 View Post
    I don't understand why we can't store the tree, especially now that I've finished the event and completed the tree upgrades. I don't find the drops useful and the last upgrade created a very ugly tree. I don't want it on my board. It takes up too much room and is totally useless to me. This is incredibly annoying.
    The tree will be able to be stored at the conclusion of the event. This info is in the first page..... (Post 3)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    this just cracked me up Hilarious!!
    Ditto lol

Fashion Designer
    If I can only get one nectar at a time then how do I get 30 to move on. It is not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The tree will be able to be stored at the conclusion of the event. This info is in the first page..... (Post 3)
    Does this mean concluded for everyone? I finished the event but it still can't be stored. Thanks