Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    OK, I am so confused! Is this event over? I do not have the timer on the side, but the flowers and the workshop are not decorations yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    sooo, i just saw the stag and omg it looks soooooo TINY! smaller than a pig i mean come on
    my reindeer stable stag looks twice bigger!
    TL , please make the stag look at least a good size! (like you did with birds nest tree)
    Seriously, i can BARELY see it, its green and hardly noticeable on a green grass.
    PLEASE ! it took so much resources and time and its like tiniest animal in the kingdom... smh
    I just came on to ask if the tiny size is what is being referred to on page 1 where it says "you must reinstall game to see proper graphics". What in the world is the designer thinking making the stag smaller than all the flowers we collected from during the event? Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered, but I managed to finish event reading only page 1, and do not want to go back through 1400+ posts to find out if this is the correct size...or will reinstalling game make it bigger?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    OK, I am so confused! Is this event over? I do not have the timer on the side, but the flowers and the workshop are not decorations yet.
    Only when it's over for everyone, which won't be until Thursday's reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    I just came on to ask if the tiny size is what is being referred to on page 1 where it says "you must reinstall game to see proper graphics". What in the world is the designer thinking making the stag smaller than all the flowers we collected from during the event? Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered, but I managed to finish event reading only page 1, and do not want to go back through 1400+ posts to find out if this is the correct size...or will reinstalling game make it bigger?
    No, unfortunately this is the "fixed" version. It used to be bisected. The front and hinds moved separately.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    No, unfortunately this is the "fixed" version. It used to be bisected. The front and hinds moved separately.
    Thanks for the quick response, saved me re-installing.

Fashion Designer
    First drop from the deer.... $100 and 3 wood. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawisa View Post
    Naming my stag Monarch of the Glen with sincerest apologies to Landseer
    I think the tree would offend him more

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I would say no but it's really a matter of preference! I think this quest was difficult if you have a job and other duties! I used about 60 gems at least and the stag only gives wood which I guess is a bit helpful for me since I'm always making living wood for faerie sap. Oh I think it gives at least one wood or something but now I'm not even sure that may be the three! See? If it really gave something that was useful to me I'd probably remember! I think I gemmed through because I just needed to finish or something crazy notion in the back of my mind
    Well I went ahead n upgraded to lv 6, didn't want to waste those blooms n extracts ...

Yes I am working and playing, played all S8 3 games till my shoulder hurts n palm n wrist too@@

They all started n expired at same time -_-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    First drop from the deer.... $100 and 3 wood. Yay.
    first drop from my lv 6 tree was wood!( i upgraded it after event ended) YAY makes total sense tree drops wood -_-

I don't understand why we can't store the tree, especially now that I've finished the event and completed the tree upgrades. I don't find the drops useful and the last upgrade created a very ugly tree. I don't want it on my board. It takes up too much room and is totally useless to me. This is incredibly annoying.

Executive Chef
    I had a chat with some friends across the pond in Ireland, and they inform me, aye, 'tis just a wee leprechaun stag, it is. Did ye not notice the color? A lucky, magical stag is it. Broke away one day from the great Finn McCumhail himself, when he was out hunting on a soft summer evening. Twill bring a spot o' luck to ye, it will.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.