Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Help I traded a dragon in error can I stop it?

When i breed a monster or same dragons - i **** them in the trading-portal
    When i have a dragonsegg - can't not put in the storage? - must wait and sell your baby for cents...
    But i never trade the gems - where are i need - nether dust ?

Why dragons make so long "love"=breeding ....i have no hearts....

I can't not ask for korrekt - gems and scrolls and nether dust ...

NETHER DUST - only 1 ...

Why android not so many tools and dragon?
    I want a shop - paperkorb and ...The 3D Version ...(valetinsflower)
    The game need/feed - more battery -pc/memory -time - buy is very expensive

ALWAYS ...you must ...wait ...wait ... wait...

is boring ...deleted them ...!?

And play FarmStory2....

Maja_Madagaskar

But thanks for special - Trick or ? and wheel - and island goals - facebook login delete - avatar change?

Why not spit the dragons fire?

I trade dragons all the time but now with a few of the newer dragons that have been in the events (Aladdin and Pot of gold for example) I'm not able to trade them Once I get them to level four like usual. Can someone explain why that is?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xXbabablacksheepXx View Post
    I trade dragons all the time but now with a few of the newer dragons that have been in the events (Aladdin and Pot of gold for example) I'm not able to trade them Once I get them to level four like usual. Can someone explain why that is?
    Not sure about Aladdin, but with the exception of Diamond Prism the Rainbow type dragons have never been able to be traded (Pot of Gold is Rainbow type).

Executive Chef
    I thought we couldn't trade dragons we that are received in the events. I could be mistaken but for some reason I thought that to be the case. I worked to hard to trade those guys anyways but I think that might be why. I'm sure someone else will chime in to correct or confirm my suspicions. Have a great day.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xXbabablacksheepXx View Post
    Cannot trade Dragons

Single color base, Crafted Dragons, Treasure types, Resource (Bombs, Maps, Food) Dragons, Rainbow type, Dragon Tales.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Cannot trade Dragons

Single color base, Crafted Dragons, Treasure types, Resource (Bombs, Maps, Food) Dragons, Rainbow type, Dragon Tales.
    I just traded a Volt dragon, and still have 3 more I was planning to trade. However for some reason they are not showing up in the trading portal any longer. Is there a reason for this? They were recently required to breed with in the Cosmic Karma Dragon Tale, has this rendered them no longer tradeable like other Dragon Tale dragons? Thanks

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970