Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Making three separate Spring Fawns. I have not seen a need for the buckets again between here and completing the Garden to level 7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Has anyone had success with the perihelion pigs from the portal event droppings the fertilizer? I have a lot of those pigs but have yet to get fertilizer but my drop rate from all of the pigs has been extremely low so im unsure if they dont drop or if I just havent had success yet.
    I?ve had no luck with them either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    Attachment 59242Attachment 59243Attachment 59244 Something I'm not sure anyone noticed, but the Spring Fawn description says it has a chance to drop spellbound dew. That's not related to this level I'm posting, just didn't want to keep spamming the board
    Attachment 59245Attachment 59246Attachment 59247 The fawns and the garden spawn donkeys, and if you are impatient, you can rush the garden to spawn another donkey for 2 gems (also gives a token every time). Additionally, completing this stage gets a gardener energy dropper as a reward.
    To sum up from your pictures:

Goal 11
    *Tend to a Spring Fawn (A sweet little deer!) 0/1
    *Gather Magical Blooms (? probably 18 for low level)
    *Defeat a Wild Donkey (Visit the Spring Garden!) 0/1
    *Gather Donkey Drool (Defeat Wild Donkeys!) 0/14
    *Make a Calming Potion (Craft this in the Workshop!) 0/1
    Rewards: +5,000 coins, +20 xp, +50 Crowns

Workshop
    Calming Potion - Used to upgrade the Spring Garden
    18 Magical Blooms, 14 Donkey Drool, 2 hours (this info is for low level, players 46+ may need more?)

Goal 12
    *Make Garden Shovels (x for low level)
    *Make Potted Plants (Craft this in the Workshop!) (0/5 for low level)
    *Make Garden Gloves (Craft this in the Magic Forge!) (0/4 for low level)
    *Make Calming Potions (Craft this in the Workshop!) (0/4 for low level)
    *Upgrade the Spring Garden to Lv. 7 (Use your upgrade supplies!) 0/1
    Rewards: +10,000 coins, +50 xp, +1 Gardener

------------

Good job Sevrette! when does the "?" disappear from the Garden Shed.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-09-21 at 12:45 PM.

For anything level related, I am level 23. The only thing that has been locked to me by level that I've had no choice but to buy w/gems are the Light Armor used to make the fawns, I think that unlocks at level 25?

For the shed, I have not farmed for tokens at all and have gotten enough to Unlock the chicken and goat, but the donkey and "?" remain still. Presumably there is another unlock after the main quest line completes? I'm on the final step (I think?) and have seen no indication so far.

When it comes time to farm donkeys remember the Garden is a guaranteed spawn

Fashion Designer
    For anything level related, I am level 23. The only thing that has been locked to me by level that I've had no choice but to buy w/gems are the Light Armor used to make the fawns, I think that unlocks at level 25?
    Ouch, that bites that you had to gem that.

The low level/high level thing is an event format where people under level 46 have "easier" requirements. When a high level player (46+) might need 6 of xx, 8 of xy, and 5 of xz to upgrade an event building, a lower level player will only need 4, 5 and 3 of the same things. I'm not expressing it very clearly, lol. but you will see it in event guides whenever a lower level player such as yourself reports it in the forum. It's super helpful to others in the same boat!!

And all of your posts for this event have been super helpful!!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-09-21 at 12:47 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals now on page 1. Shout out if I missed anything....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-21 at 07:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Making three separate Spring Fawns. I have not seen a need for the buckets again between here and completing the Garden to level 7
    Thank goodness! I am waiting for my last Garden Bucket. I feel like I have been collecting buckets forever.

Fashion Designer
    Shibuyacloth - I think the quantities listed in your spreadsheet for magical blooms and donkey drool are reversed. We need 18 blooms and 14 donkey drools for each of the 6 calming potions.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    My first goat gave me an expansion permit after maybe 6 tries!

Fashion Designer
    I'm just making my second fawn. I'm finding this really hard going with the low drop rate from the sparkling mines.
    Even though I have two fountains, I'm still waiting on them for the ore.
    I just keep telling myself there's still lots of time.

Actually it's lucky I read page one again, I didn't realise I need to be picking up from my first fawn.