Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I bought the extra cauldron, and the extra Fea Kitchen (wish I hadnt on that one!) because I hadnt seen the 1st page of the forum and now I’ve completely finished the event with FAR less gem skipping and value packs than Ive purchased for previous events. And this time I’ve gotten a lot of cute prizes and deco from both spending gems for a few barrels but mostly from my Feasts with Mr. Baron. MB gave me one of each item - first a cranberry barrel, then an arch, then a pony, then Jadon and then Anika. :-)

Quite pleased with this entire experience. And Myra is a daily energy dropper with a 22hr timer. Can’t post pics from my phone at the moment or I’d share the inventory pic, sorry!
    How much energy does Myra drop. And what about sweet tooth how do we get him.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Came to ask about the Fae kitchen! All I have gotten on two collections is blue star?
    Drop rate for Fae Spice/Utensils is listed on front page as about 25% (1 in 4 collections). Might expect another just-exp collection or two before getting an Event drop, may be shorter/longer but over time it should average out to roughly that rate. 😊

Good luck! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Drop rate for Fae Spice/Utensils is listed on front page as about 25% (1 in 4 collections). Might expect another just-exp collection or two before getting an Event drop, may be shorter/longer but over time it should average out to roughly that rate. ��

Good luck! ❤️
    I would rather them ask for 8 fae spices/ utensils than 4 but give a guaranteed drop. The disappointment is just depressing. I have real life for that!

What?s the drop rate on the golden utensils though? @_@
    Having something dropping guaranteed even if 1 is much better than no drop at all, like imagine if that happened with Ivy?s hut? Don?t wanna imagine that!

(Finally got three gold runes enough to get rainbow Ali corn) 😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I cannot believe that the fae kitchen - with a 4hour timer - is not a guaranteed drop. What an absolute joke.
    I'm hoping my third collection gives me something 💔

I don't do well with one source random drops. Wrecks my head. Next one with the varying amounts from Ivy's or random needed one source drops, I should sit out. Not fun, at all, for me. I do like the crops spawning a needed monster, first one for me.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 11-22-20 at 07:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Gnome chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse and Troll Chef from the plots.

The spawning stopped as soon as I finished the event (collected Myra).

Usually get a spawn on average every 11ish farmhouses, but have collected more than 50 times and have only gotten fang beasts.

Have only crafted one Gnome chef and was working towards getting the Troll chef.

S8 can you fix it please.
    Thanks
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 11-23-20 at 03:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I see others are angry about the Fae kitchen too. Collected from it 4 times & still no Fae Spice.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-23-20 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    Btw, how do we get a Sweet Tooth?

First page mentioned it was a prize?

Finished the event, it was not a reward, nor was there an option to craft or gem purchase it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Btw, how do we get a Sweet Tooth?

First page mentioned it was a prize?

Finished the event, it was not a reward, nor was there an option to craft or gem purchase it.
    I got so excited when I saw that prize mentioned by SW, but now it's nowhere to be found! I have no sweet/chocolate droppers and would love to have one.

Hi! I got the 150 scrolls to awaken Chase from the last event. Have anyone awake him? Is it worth it? I haven't awaken Errol from the main storyline yet.