Thread: Number of Requests During Goals

Number of Requests During Goals

Why is it that I only get a combined 30 gifts and requests per day when goals start? Again today, new goal and I only got a total of 30 gifts/requests. It used to be that you get 20 gifts and 20 requests per day. Why is it limited during goals? Does anyone else experience this? Seems like they do it on purpose so you can?t build a second oven on the first day of the goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian120406 View Post
    Why is it that I only get a combined 30 gifts and requests per day when goals start? Again today, new goal and I only got a total of 30 gifts/requests. It used to be that you get 20 gifts and 20 requests per day. Why is it limited during goals? Does anyone else experience this? Seems like they do it on purpose so you can?t build a second oven on the first day of the goal.
    The total amount of requests and gifts is the same regardless of whether or not a goal is ongoing. A lot of the times if players receive less than the full 20 request fills it's because of backlogged requests.

If you send out more than 20 requests per day, the remainder linger in the system and will automatically be sent out at the daily reset which can alter your expected results.

I haven?t sent requests out since the last 15 day goal which was several weeks ago. I find it hard to believe requests are lagging for that long in the system. It happens every time when goals start here and in bakery story too. Today I only received 30 total gifts/requests.