Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Dragon Sweepstakes! **Winners Announced!**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    It depends on you. When i started playing DS, i bought coins too , you know ..., to speed thing up. I can imagine how hard it was when i begin. It could take months to get to where im now.If you just started , i suggest you should buy it.

That's the sad part, I'm on level 45! I've had to sell off over twenty rare and super rare dragons because I didn't have any more room. Between expanding, making food and the cost of clearing I can't do it all. With the new pink habitats costing so much I can't maintain. I've gotten four pinks and had to sell three. I bought a second nest so that was cool. It's frustrating, even with clearing multiple times in a day. Guess ill keep the gold and wait it out a little longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    That's the sad part, I'm on level 45! I've had to sell off over twenty rare and super rare dragons because I didn't have any more room. Between expanding, making food and the cost of clearing I can't do it all. With the new pink habitats costing so much I can't maintain. I've gotten four pinks and had to sell three. I bought a second nest so that was cool. It's frustrating, even with clearing multiple times in a day. Guess ill keep the gold and wait it out a little longer.
    Hey, i just looked into your island. I dont know how long you've been playing but i think you are a new player. Eventhough you are on lv 45 but i dont see many epic dragon. I assume that you bought lots of gold to speed breeding( ha, just like me).Hearing that you've sold many rare and super rare dragons is truly sad. At least you should trade it for gems but not sell it.
    Btw: about the contest, i dont think you can get enough food to evolve your elf. It take around 40k food to feed from lv 1 to lv 10 and the chance of winning is ... Ehm ... So just forget the contest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Hey, i just looked into your island. I dont know how long you've been playing but i think you are a new player. Eventhough you are on lv 45 but i dont see many epic dragon. I assume that you bought lots of gold to speed breeding( ha, just like me).Hearing that you've sold many rare and super rare dragons is truly sad. At least you should trade it for gems but not sell it.
    Btw: about the contest, i dont think you can get enough food to evolve your elf. It take around 40k food to feed from lv 1 to lv 10 and the chance of winning is ... Ehm ... So just forget the contest

I rarely evolve to epic because of the food quantity! I've sold or traded the epics I had when the new iOS design came out. My island is a mess. So I'm rushing to expand, clean it up and tend to the dragons I have. Them restart on breeding the ones I gave away. I have my ruby and emerald so I'm done. I've been playing for about six months or so. I have up scorpions, eagles, parakeets, sea breezes, Pegasus by accident. You name it. Sign....

Congrats to everyone whom got SM and got a chance to enter

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thenijn View Post
    Is there a price: who bread the most fruitfill dragons during contest.?
    I think I win....... No elf for me....
    We can split that price between us

Banned
    I gave up! I'm not using the 20,000 servings of food I'd saved up to feed no silly elf to epic. Especially since I've seen islands that have well over twelve snowman or elf dragons! Those are the hardcore players my one elf can't compete against. This snowman is driving me nuts. I'm giving it a go for a couple more days, just because I want it or else I'm moving on to something else.

I don't know what's worse. The fruitfuls trying for the snowman or the Elvis Presley knockoff love dragons while trying for Tusker.

Angry Winter Dragon Sweepstakes, with no entries

Well for the sweepstakes, in order to get an entry you have to hatch a Snowman or buy one (which is not fair) for those of us who are absolutely unable to get even 1! It was a waste of my time with all this daily trying and not even 1 entry. I have tried so many times and disappointed that I do not even want one now. I couldn't get but the Pumpkin Dragon during Halloween and Turkey for Thanksgiving. Then couldn't afford to get him to level 10, and still can't. So I give up. I know how the players on the android are feeling, how frustrating!

yeah, I know how you feel, it really sucks to try and try to get a dragon but only get commons and weak rares, but just keep hoping and you'll get something good.

Well I am just happy that I am not the only one who got fruitfuls and life dragons( throughout the contest). I have gone back to trying to get ruby dragon

Rhino Keeper
    It sux that people can't enter the sweepstakes because they can't get the dragons, no matter how many times they try.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast