Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I don't know if I'll do this one. I have 3800 gems, 75 spicy feasts, 130 trade tickets, 65 golden apples, and maxed on golden nuggets and eggs. I guess it's something to do, but I have my own little goals I'm working on that are making me happy.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!
    Snap! We have the same number of goldens

I'm still doing this one, to have the trove in storage not to crack it open. The collector in me says "must get unique item". Also it'll be bun to see how far I can push my kingdom to see how quickly I can do this and then recover my stocks.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I don't know if I'll do this one. I have 3800 gems, 75 spicy feasts, 130 trade tickets, 65 golden apples, and maxed on golden nuggets and eggs. I guess it's something to do, but I have my own little goals I'm working on that are making me happy.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!
    How many gems?!?!?!? I guess you eat beans on toast every day ��.

P.S. That was meant to be a smiley face, I am only joking. Really.
    Last edited by Castloninian; 07-17-14 at 01:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    We're not quite ready for the global event yet, but it's coming soon!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Hi, in "asking for 100 helping hands" quest, I've had neighbours help out, but nothing has been credited.
    Does anybody else have this problem?

Executive Chef
    This is going to be a lot more involved than the previous challenge. We need water for the caravan but we also need it to craft the dyes, so we really need more than 300 if we didn't have all the dye on hand. And the high time to grow crops...I build some extra plots to help with that, plus I have to rotate in some wheat to make a few more loaves of bread.

I'm liking this challenge to my ingenuity as well as my resources. And I don't have a treasure trove or any of those other goals people are currently working on so I'm happy to do it. Especially since I just finished the DS tournament this morning and need something to do.

And I am very pleased that I put off finishing a building to get the last bit of wood for the Aquifer goal last night. Double water!

Have fun everyone! And I meant that literally, not sarcastically.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katjacb123 View Post
    Hi, in "asking for 100 helping hands" quest, I've had neighbours help out, but nothing has been credited.
    Does anybody else have this problem?
    I closed my game and reopened it and they showed up in the tally.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I believe that is just to check the cottage, but I am not sure if I misunderstood that. The treasure trove, coins and XP are the big reward.
    Thanks Castloninian

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure whether to do this for one treasure trove. Could we get a hint about the ultimate result? Is there a building or rare item involved?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    How many gems?!?!?!? I guess you eat beans on toast every day ��.

P.S. That was meant to be a smiley face, I am only joking. Really.
    3840, to be precise. When I have an extra 35 bucks and there's a gem sale, I get 1400 of them. I don't eat out, go to movies, have a hubby, buy other games or have any kind of social life at all, lol. It's pathetic, actually.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know if the woven cloth and floral bouquets stay in the craft buildings u til the caravan is complete? Or do they disappear once you've ticked off those items in the caravan?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast