Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on 19 bows all day long, too. They should give us extra time or fix the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    13 hours later and I still don't have all the green bows I need. I went through my neighbors to get the rest and it said I could not request because I had already done so. What is S8 doing about this?
    Every now and then I have to go through my neighbors realm list check their wall see the last time there was a post. If it?s been a year or more I delete them. Especially the ones that?s at such a low level. I am cautious about taking neighbors that just start because in the beginning of the game it feels like forever getting anywhere. Also I look at their relam to see if they have been playing the events. Like if there are things needed in this event. And I send an invite. The maximum number of requests given per day are 20. If you send out the request to all your neighbors the game still sends it to everyone who you sent it to. So, if other people accept the red ones today they count towards the 20 allowed. Try to resend the invite they cut off the red acceptance. Try adding more neighbors that are playing this game event and send the request again. But if your neighbors have accepted the red ones today it may not change anything because you have 20 total request filled today. So, if you visit the forum and you see where we have to send request only send to people that you know that are playing and send only 40 or 50 not 100. Try to resend the invites. Hopefully they erased those counted today. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I added 4 new neighbors and sent requests to them and they didn?t get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Im glad I forgot a day. I freaked out about forgetting to upgrade my sled. I wake late so I stated really late and realized that I was a day behind. They fixed the acceptance of the red ribbons and my green bows all came through in 3-4 hours. Also check what I wrote on the last page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I added 4 new neighbors and sent requests to them and they didn?t get them.
    Farm Supplier

Im glad I forgot a day. I freaked out about forgetting to upgrade my sled. I wake late so I stated really late and realized that I was a day behind. They fixed the acceptance of the red ribbons and my green bows all came through in 3-4 hours. Also check what I wrote on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I started event at the same time and am at the same goal. We are not behind, we are right on schedule!

The event will end for you and I at 12am Pacific Time on December 13th, in about 28 hrs.

If it helps, think of the Home Screen counter (2 days) as whole days rounded up, and the in goal counter (1 day) as rounded down. One or both will likely change to hours when the event has under 24 hrs left. It?s probably going to be the one on the Home Screen, so it will say 2 days, then all of a sudden, it will start counting down from 24:00 hrs.
    That’s great Thank you

I was debating with myself on whether to speed up the crafting of the Toy Dolls to get to the next chapter. Feels wonderful finding out that I won’t have to

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That?s great Thank you

I was debating with myself on whether to speed up the crafting of the Toy Dolls to get to the next chapter. Feels wonderful finding out that I won?t have to
    Sorry, only choice I have to add to forum is replay to. Had to gem to go on in the game. I have decided I am done playing this game. Been too many hassles lately. I will miss my neighbors thanks for being so loyal these past years

Rhino Keeper
    It’s only 8 gems to skip the missing bows. That’s what I did.
    Better for my nerves......

:-))
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Tiny reindeer drop time

Okay, so while I was on chapter 8, instead of upgrading the sleigh immediately, instead I farmed more dolls hats and other stuff to craft all the requirements to craft for level 10, now I?m at step 9 making the reindeer toy and so after 6 hours I can upgrade and be done with the event... however when I was looking up the drop for tiny reindeer it says that it takes 7 days??? Is the permit a guaranteed drop? The only reason I went forward for the event was for the expansion permit drop... it better be guaranteed otherwise the seven days thing would be very cruel if it doesn?t drop it..

Never mind, I checked again and it shows that it has 10 hour duration, not 7 days... wonder where I saw 7 days.....
    Last edited by potatoKida; 12-12-20 at 01:17 AM. Reason: To correct a mistake, tiny reindeer is 10 hrs, not 7 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    .... Never mind, I checked again and it shows that it has 10 hour duration, not 7 days... wonder where I saw 7 days.....
    Page 1, post #2 states it has a 7 day timer. Happy to learn otherwise! Thanks potatoKida