Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Do you have info about the ingredients of witch calling?
    Thanks <3
    Sea Witch's Calling is a craft in the Mermaid workshop. It needs 10 purple coral, 5 cursed pearls, and 15 tideblooms. Takes 1 hr.

It won't show up until you get to the goal to clear a cursed reef. Chop the whole reef. I left 2 hits on my cursed reef and was confused because I needed the Sea Witch's Calling and couldn't find it anywhere.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sha62o View Post
    Yes their the ones I collect from as tend to shrubs x5 on the task is done. I been collecting since last night and not got a single one of dark pollen.
    Omg I just got two dark pollen it’s taken me from last night and five hours today trying to get them. Seem very hard to get them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sha62o View Post
    Omg I just got two dark pollen it’s taken me from last night and five hours today trying to get them. Seem very hard to get them.
    The drop rate is slim, but shouldn't be that bad. I usually get 1 for every 3-4 shrubs. Try using quick collect. It seems to help, at least it works for me. The drop rate is better also if you collect from multiple shrubs rather than 1 or 2 at a time. Good luck.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Alright S8. If we are going to have super expensive items with low drop rates, we really need an event that rewards us with items that drop tens of thousands of coins per collection. My kingdom has a major cash flow problem since the mermaid event started. It's been my biggest bottleneck. I had millions when it started. Those were gone in just a matter of days and since then it's been a struggle to try and get enough cash to finish the goals. After this past month I had 1.5 million coins to work with. Gone in less Than 2 days. Especially when I spend 90,000 coins and manage to get one shell from it when I am trying to make 10 storm water to complete one goal. The naga trade is great and does help but it takes me days to get up enough to do that trade. And with only my most expensive expansions left, I can't manage it all. Not to mention the building upgrades to the new levels some of which cost 500,000+ coins. And now the elves are asking for more items which means that I need more buildings out which means I need more expansions. Please fix this. A monster hunt with the animal we can summon being something that drops tens of thousands of coins would be amazing. At this rate, I'll never finish the mermaid goals. Much less make up enough money to do the boost goals.

Oh! AND the elves are now asking for mermaid items too. Uh uh. That should go bye bye until more people have finished the mermaid goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Alright S8. If we are going to have super expensive items with low drop rates, we really need an event that rewards us with items that drop tens of thousands of coins per collection. My kingdom has a major cash flow problem since the mermaid event started. It's been my biggest bottleneck. I had millions when it started. Those were gone in just a matter of days and since then it's been a struggle to try and get enough cash to finish the goals. After this past month I had 1.5 million coins to work with. Gone in less Than 2 days. Especially when I spend 90,000 coins and manage to get one shell from it when I am trying to make 10 storm water to complete one goal. The naga trade is great and does help but it takes me days to get up enough to do that trade. And with only my most expensive expansions left, I can't manage it all. Not to mention the building upgrades to the new levels some of which cost 500,000+ coins. And now the elves are asking for more items which means that I need more buildings out which means I need more expansions. Please fix this. A monster hunt with the animal we can summon being something that drops tens of thousands of coins would be amazing. At this rate, I'll never finish the mermaid goals. Much less make up enough money to do the boost goals.

Oh! AND the elves are now asking for mermaid items too. Uh uh. That should go bye bye until more people have finished the mermaid goals.
    I agree. I easily burned through 2-3 Million coins yesterday doing a couple of the expansions and the blue coral boost quest. It was nice getting the 250k coin rebate, but since most of our collection items only drop 1k coins (with a few that drop up to 2k), I agree that we need prize items that drop higher amounts of coins (e.g. 10-20k each collection). I keep fellora blossoms growing and try to collect from my buildings as much as I can, but that is also hard to do with the back-to-back energy intensive timed events. So during those events, rent usually goes uncollected.

I'm very glad this isn't a timed goal. I've been trying to go through the quests when I have my resource levels built back up. I am excited about the clownfish quest, since they have been my bottleneck. I'm just starting to gather the crazy amount of stormwaters required for that stupid Mermaid Necklace. But I'll have to drop another 1.5 Million coins and 400 energy in 24 hours to get a much needed resource boost. I'll hold off on the eel quest for a while to replenish.

If the elves only want reef slabs or ocean clay, that's fine, but there is no way those greedy elves are touching my clownfish, eels, or other rare items.

Fashion Designer
    I received a marmosea venom battling a Marmosea but not with every Marmosea, so another rare random drop but not just from pet marmosea.

ETA, the Marmosea venom is not actually that rare, I now have 5 from battling around 9-10 Marmosea
    Last edited by ashley224; 11-11-17 at 04:08 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Have cleared one cursed reef and started on second! No drops! Is this a bug?

Fashion Designer
    I’ve chopped numerous cursed reef and have yet to collect a purple coral which it says comes from the cursed reef. I’d appreciate someone clarifying when they became getting the purple coral for Maurice.

Ok question for my sister again, sorry for length, I just wanted to make sure all the details are posted so you have them. (On that topic if one of the mods can help so she can log in herself so that she can post her own questions that would be helpful. I can talk in PM not to go off topic here)

Back to her question. She had the first mermaid boost, the blue coral yesterday. She did not complete the whole thing and this morning hit the expire button. We started different times as mine expired yesterday. As soon as I hit expire I had a pop up to make the second one, fishy formula, which I did and have been working on. However when she hit expire, now almost 12 hours ago, nothing happened. We waited around to see if the goal would just pop up later in the day but she has refreshed, force closed the app, and even updated her phone, and still nothing.

She really needs the clownfish being lower in the chain of the quest (part 2 goal 4) and does not know what to do as I have read through all the posts and for everyone, the following is available upon completion of the first. Did I miss something? I saw that these boosts are available to those lower in the questline and am just trying to help her move forward with the goals.

If a mod or someone needs to see her game her S8 ID is purplestars23 and her castle name is Peridot Palace.

Thanks for any help of info that we might be missing. I do hope she gets the chance to brew all of them for the boosts, the Pink Aquanther, and then the chance for the boosts to remain in the potion shop.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have cleared one cursed reef and started on second! No drops! Is this a bug?
    I received nothing from my first cursed reef, spawned 2 Marmosea from my second.