Page 127 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Angry Essence of the Forest

I am bummed. Didn't get this event until Day 6. Around 6/7 pm CST just to realize it is a 10 day event. Where's my missing 3 days?

Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    I am bummed. Didn't get this event until Day 6. Around 6/7 pm CST just to realize it is a 10 day event. Where's my missing 3 days?
    That very same thing happened to me with the Colosseum of Beasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there fellow Crowned Heads of States ~ * ~ We may have not have gotten ourselves a Stag, but we did get ourselves a DRAGON! ~ * ~

Personally I would have rather have had an Alicorn, but why look a basically worthless Gift-Dragon in the mouth, it might spit something at me, they do drop something, right? Mine all just sit around hovering and collecting dust. Even the one on the title page looks like HE is not doing much. A bit farther along around the middle if you know what I mean. Probably eats the marshmallows he toasts. . . . Anyway who needs a moldy stag?

Rhino Keeper
    The raccoon is the best beast ever!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm going to risk becoming the forum pariah and/or losing a large percentage of nbrs by saying this but...I kinda LIKE the LV 6 tree. When I see it in my kingdom it's quirky, fanciful, spazzy, rainbow kaleidoscope, and likely full of faeries up to mischief. So go on w all you haters I have one word for you...BOARINA lol

Attachment 31938
    You're no pariah IMO, to each his/her own I say. Differences make the world a more interesting place. But as for boarina.... I have the same word for her that I have for the level 6 tree.......STORAGE! Lol
    Congrats on completing this oft confusing quest!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Can someone tell me what level the tree has the blue lights on the trunk? I'm trying to decide if I want to level up my second tree--I think I could get to level 3 or 4, but not 5 and I don't want to waste the time and effort if it's only different on level 5... The photos I've seen as I've gone through the comments make it look like it is level 5, but on the official pictures, level 5 doesn't have the lights (and mine does) so I'm just not sure... Thanks!!
    My level 4 tree has lights on the trunk. I'm stopping at this point

Executive Chef
    I finished with some parts to spare. I'll leave my tree out for a while. It's ok. I guess. I echo the sentiments as above. I would have preferred an alicorn- one that would change colors. But it was a good gesture on their part. All in all the end results seems to be the norm lately- wood and maybe some sap. And my mighty stag is near the comparatively giant bunny. Kinda weird.

3 hours left, last forest magic to level my tree is brewing, 1 hour 57 minutes on the timer, plus an hour to collect from tree....this is going to be fun....

And yes, I just struggled through 61 levels of frozen frenzy to get the gems to fix my stupidity mentioned above

My final trade is not counting, anyone else having this problem? Gonna keep force closing and starting forth in case but wanted to start 10 tonight this game never likes me lol

Never mind starting my fifth triggered it! Phew!!!!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 06-25-16 at 09:01 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 