Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions for lvl 99ers

Executive Chef
    My profile says I've got 97, and chg 2 get 2 lvl 100 so there's no way I'll reach it b4 I die
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    i wonder if they are phasing this game out since there are no new recipes except when we have goals. thinking of quiting. I used to really be addicted, but now dread cooking same dishes over and over again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saren47 View Post
    i wonder if they are phasing this game out since there are no new recipes except when we have goals. thinking of quiting. I used to really be addicted, but now dread cooking same dishes over and over again.
    Have u mastered everything on all the appliances including the optional 1s? I've been lvl 99 4 awhile and I've still got quite a bit 2 master since I've got a bunch of single 1s that have long cooks on them.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    Dude this is so depressing!! I only have 950.412. No wait! 950.430!

I have played for so long, first on iPhone, later on android, on iPhone again and now back to android... So I have 3 different bakeries and only with the last change of phones I had the possibility to transfer my bakery. I do like to start over again. However you never get the same amount of gems (you used to get them a lot for downloading games, I had hundreds of gems...). So I keep playing my level 99 when new items arrive or to complete goals...

I love love love the game. But TL really needs to put more effort into it for me to keep playing for another year or two. I am looking around for other games to put my teeth in
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Have u mastered everything on all the appliances including the optional 1s? I've been lvl 99 4 awhile and I've still got quite a bit 2 master since I've got a bunch of single 1s that have long cooks on them.
    I've mastered almost everything in restaurant. I think I only have one more appliance to go- the witch oven which I only recently found in an older version in the play store. I'm now hunting down older versions to see if there are any others that I missed and can still buy in those older versions of the game. A lot of players do not have access to the play store since they only have access to ios devices. Many of my neighbours have mastered every single recipe available to them in both bakery and restaurant. If TL would release old goals or old appliances as well as discontinued recipes then there would be a reason to continue playing. Alas we now know the reason this isn't going to happen.

New Resident
    Hi guys, I have a quick question for you. (And it may be a silly one but still)

I just recently (... this morning...) hit lvl 94 after renovating my place. Since I tend to go for looks > effectiveness, I have fewer tables this time around than last month's design, etc. I thought it'd be fine since I check in quite often and not that many people tip (I'm four starred). BUT as soon as I hit lvl 94, I started getting TONS of tips from other lvl 90+'s. Is this deluge of tips/visitors normal after an invisible threshold level or something? *confused*

Thanks in advance!
    ~Des

Edit: Oh. It calmed down. *Relieved*. xD Maybe that was just a... four hour... fluke. >_>
    Last edited by ydeslynn; 04-11-14 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    I had the same thing happen but I don't remember at what lvl. It was like all of a sudden I was being tipped by a bunch of lvl 99s. This happened both in RS and BS.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ydeslynn View Post
    BUT as soon as I hit lvl 94, I started getting TONS of tips from other lvl 90+'s. Is this deluge of tips/visitors normal after an invisible threshold level or something? *confused*
    The same happened to me! Currently level 94, but I'm getting TONS of tips and neighbor invites from level 99ers. Maybe some imaginary Bakery Story 99ers Club lol.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I had the same thing happen but I don't remember at what lvl. It was like all of a sudden I was being tipped by a bunch of lvl 99s. This happened both in RS and BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    The same happened to me! Currently level 94, but I'm getting TONS of tips and neighbor invites from level 99ers. Maybe some imaginary Bakery Story 99ers Club lol.
    I'm glad I'm not crazy or paranoid xD. It's interesting though! :O

Farm Supplier
    1.7Million & counting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast