View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Who wants to bet the "team" is out to the new year? Enjoy getting screwed over by storm8. We'll look into it when we get back

Rhino Keeper
    My socks in storage are gone! The one i was crafting is gone! The sled option is history!
    Santa givith and the grinch takith away!

Banned
    WTF MINE TOO. cant even craft it. FIX your game. Stop making event after event

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I can't craft a santas sleigh. Its no longer a option. I still have 13 hours left for dragon tales. I'm on the step to craft the sleigh.

Hopefully, they'll correct this when they show back up. Very frustrating to be on track to finish and have this happen. 😟

Banned
    Yea, it's Friday before a hoilday weekend. And the timers running out. Are they going to add time or just screw us over?

Rhino Keeper
    Dang. Mine is screwed up too! I need those last 13 hrs!!!

I used gold to finish hatching my jingle dragon so I could use my champs coin (still showing 3 days to do that) but the spell shop switched over....everyone else having the same thing? It's still showing as an active quest with 3 days to go :/

Please can the crafting items be restored with extra time. I have just spent gold to speed up quests to get parts for stockings and now I can’t craft them.

Same here. I emailed tech support with attached screen shots. In the past when something got screeed up this badly they just gave the dragon to all who had gotten to the last day. Hopefully they will make this right.

They need to give us a free jingle dragon and a free glass wing dragon and I want the santa’s Sleigh too!! This isn’t nice. I’m skipping the new event. Why go through the trouble if you work this hard and spend this much gold to speed it up to have them yank it from you before you can complete it. I’ve spent gold to speed things up to make sure I could get the jingle dragon and the glass wing and now I can’t get either. Not nice, not nice at all...