Thread: suddenly sold out

suddenly sold out

Hi,
    This happen twice.
    I always close the store whenever I fill out all the racks and counters.
    Then open the store and suddenly the game crash.
    Restart the game...and Boom !! I got bunch money and everything was sold out in less than 5 minutes !!

Does anyone know what's going on ?

Nightclub Owner
    Closing your store by blocking the door is not supported in the game. It can cause weird things like your clothes selling out. Things that occur while doing this cannot be fixed by support.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Closing your store by blocking the door is not supported in the game. It can cause weird things like your clothes selling out. Things that occur while doing this cannot be fixed by support.
    Ooh...but it never happen before...
    Ok, I'll try to unblocking the door then...
    Thanks for you explaination.. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by astinapura View Post
    Hi,
    This happen twice.
    I always close the store whenever I fill out all the racks and counters.
    Then open the store and suddenly the game crash.
    Restart the game...and Boom !! I got bunch money and everything was sold out in less than 5 minutes !!

Does anyone know what's going on ?
    If you play BS or RS, let this be a lesson to learn cause it'll happen there too if you do it.

This same thing just happened to me. I've been playing the game for nearly a year now and I close my store from time to time to redecorate or stock up and it has never happened before. I added my new inventory to the racks then unblocked the doors and that's when I got the "your game is out of sync with the server" message, then the game shut down. When I restarted it almost everything was gone, including the racks I had just filled!! It also said I had earned earned over 181,000 dollars while I was away but my new cash total didn't reflect that. I guess it's a lesson learned the hard way :-( :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I have blocked my door to refill racks and opened back up before also. The only time I come back to a totally empty store is when I immediately leave the game. If I stay for a minute or so I don't have that problem. It's nice getting the money but you then have to spend all that time building your inventory back up.

Farm Supplier

Angry Sold Out!

About a month ago I sold close to 250, 000 items in 18 hours My doors were not blocked nor was the cashier Very frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    It did this to me the other day spent two days filling up the store came back in 1 hour later and I was empty I did not make any money should have made it to the 3 million but I was still at 2 million and change really realty ticked me off. How are we suppose to expand and buy more cloths when it does this and I did not get the out of sync message they really need to fix this it should have taken days to empty because I had thousands of units on each rack and tables. All that work and nothing to show for it I should have been able to expand but now I am working harder to try and fill it up and now I have another glitch on it. Almost ready to get rid of it.

Create a small area where customers can still come in and buy items while the rest of your store is blocked off for restocking. I do this all the time and it works great for me.

This happened to me as well. Solution.. Put a few racks of clothes around your door. Clothes can only sell if they are accessible to the shoppers.