Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/30: Impractical Magic | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I am so sorry. ☹️

I sat out the last two events and have been so much more content and relaxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I've been sitting out events as well, and I have to agree. I've been working on building upgrades & expansions as well as the Council storyline. I do not, overall, enjoy the timed events. Way too stressful & they can be spendy to try to finish when you have to use gems & real money.
    I agree that timed events can be stressful, especially if you have a slow and/or unlucky start and with bottleneck spawn/drops. However after playing this game for as long as I have, I don't really stress if I can't finish an event. I just move on from there. It is nice when you can finish early and work towards main story lines. Even when I haven't finished but I've already collected all the necessary components and just waiting for the last bottle neck, that's usually when I can get back to story line or basic maintenance in the game. I definitely avoid spending gems. Especially if I start to save up now for any Black Friday related events in the future, lol.

Does anyone know what the last mystery goal is in the Witchy School? I?ve looked in the forum but can?t seem to find anything. I assume it is locked until you get all the little witches (Megan, Marie, Margot).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNamesRLeft View Post
    Does anyone know what the last mystery goal is in the Witchy School? I?ve looked in the forum but can?t seem to find anything. I assume it is locked until you get all the little witches (Megan, Marie, Margot).
    It is just to hold if they want to use the building for another event, it won't be used in this event again.

Rhino Keeper
    So, here in the last few hours, I am short one Prank Spellbook. When I collected from the Witchy Cauldron, no little witch appeared. This surprised me. So I spent the two gems to speed things up and collected again. No little witch appeared. I tried again. No little witch appeared. I closed the game and restarted. I spent two more gems to speed up the Witchy Cauldron. No little witch appeared. Sometimes I hate this game.

Edit: One of the hazards of playing with the sound off is not realizing a monster is on your board. Sigh. I had a skunkupine loose in my kingdom!
    Last edited by A7B92; 10-13-21 at 06:19 AM. Reason: New info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    So, here in the last few hours, I am short one Prank Spellbook. When I collected from the Witchy Cauldron, no little witch appeared. This surprised me. So I spent the two gems to speed things up and collected again. No little witch appeared. I tried again. No little witch appeared. I closed the game and restarted. I spent two more gems to speed up the Witchy Cauldron. No little witch appeared. Sometimes I hate this game.
    You have a monster between your Troll Camp and Trade Wagon keeping you from GLW appearing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You have a monster between your Troll Camp and Trade Wagon keeping you from GLW appearing.
    Thank you. I play with the sound off. I just saw the skunkupine and came back to edit my post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post

Edit: One of the hazards of playing with the sound off is not realizing a monster is on your board. Sigh. I had a skunkupine loose in my kingdom!
    We have all been there.

Farm Supplier
    I finally finished with only a few hours left by using gems to speed up the caldron because the spawn rates were so terrible. I hope the next one is a little easier and less time consuming.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I finally finished with only a few hours left by using gems to speed up the caldron because the spawn rates were so terrible. I hope the next one is a little easier and less time consuming.
    Next event is main story line, so you should be able to do it at your own pace unless they offer a 7 day incentive, however it would be up to you if you rush. It will always be there. I'm just hoping it doesn't involve fangbeasts and aspen trees as I've finished the council storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    Doesn’t weekend warrior start about now?