Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Oh no! My luck cannot get worse! Now not only did I get a wrong animal but with hours to go and I have enough energy to make one more animal, it won’t let me in. What should I do????? Can any mod or someone who works there please help me. Its the holiday-soon and I am trying to finish all my energy! I have enough for either monkey or cyclone depending on luck

I could not be and less lucky right now
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    @Janddolphins, I'm so sorry you're having those issues!! I can't help you, unfortunately, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

For my part, I made it! I got my RDU, so I now have two of those lovely creatures. 😍 I also don't regret having gotten the Cyclonician first, I'm loving its drops of enchanter's and lumin essence.
    I even managed to get a few gold tokens, even though my Lorelei's Fountain was rather stingy this event. In other words, I'm happy with what I got out of this monster hunt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    @Janddolphins, I'm so sorry you're having those issues!! I can't help you, unfortunately, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

For my part, I made it! I got my RDU, so I now have two of those lovely creatures. �� I also don't regret having gotten the Cyclonician first, I'm loving its drops of enchanter's and lumin essence.
    I even managed to get a few gold tokens, even though my Lorelei's Fountain was rather stingy this event. In other words, I'm happy with what I got out of this monster hunt!
    My Lorelei's Fountain was the worst it has ever been. My Beastbane Display was also very stingy. Not many gold tokens made this event. Looking forward to the next event. Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Queen Raven will be the prize for completing the Murder She Spoke goal. It should be in your Kingdom Goals book.
    To complete the goal we have to buy the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet from the Trade Wagon with Wandering Ravens.
    We can collect the Wandering Ravens by completing event goals the coming 29 days.
    Right now you can have a maximum of 40.

Thank you verry much

I am also very happy with the event overall. I got the baby spider, the RDU, maximum ravens, Lorelei?s fountain, and almost 20 gold coins for next time when I will get the MRC.

As much as there is still so much I want to get, I am looking forward to my queendom getting back to normal. I am excited because I realized I had some baby monsters in storage that drop spooky decorations- I need that for my spooky section and for Halloween!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I am also very happy with the event overall. I got the baby spider, the RDU, maximum ravens, Lorelei?s fountain, and almost 20 gold coins for next time when I will get the MRC.

As much as there is still so much I want to get, I am looking forward to my queendom getting back to normal. I am excited because I realized I had some baby monsters in storage that drop spooky decorations- I need that for my spooky section and for Halloween!
    Thats a nice haul, congrats! Which animals drop the decorations?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post

For my part, I made it! I got my RDU, so I now have two of those lovely creatures.  I also don't regret having gotten the Cyclonician first, I'm loving its drops of enchanter's and lumin essence.
    Really happy for you. Glad you decided to go for that RDU!

I agree Stymie. I wasn't able to get as many gold tokens as I wanted this hunt. Part of my challenge was balancing out the tokens. I just couldn't seem to get enough shield tokens...which is really weird. I did manage to get my second RDU and a couple widow queens. I should be able to get my second cabbage hut next monster hunt hopefully.

Rhino Keeper
    Best event ever! I got max ravens, baby widow, widow queen, 4 armored alicorns, and the purple glimmer alicorn, and 1 sapphire for the fountain!

Executive Chef
    Although I didn't get many gold tokens, I got the Royal Kelpie and the Werewolf. I am loving these events because I love Halloween. I love all the creepy animals, buildings, and decorations. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Executive Chef
    i got a RDU (my second), the baby spider, the widow spider, a unicorn, glimmer ali, and once i have enough energy to **** this dire boar, i will get another gold token for another unicorn. my fountain gave me 4 or 5 gold tokens this time around. beastbane was horrible. glad i bought the widow statue because that helped with the widow spider and RDU. although i COULD have gotten the RDU without it, but it was a lot easier with
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily