Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/06: Creator & Monster | event information on page 1

Ugh, I am so sick of tending to cows? getting enough Doctor?s Notes is such a draaaaaaaag. I never wanna look at a cow again after this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Once you finish goal 10, you receive Francine and 15 medals. Then you accept her beau.

I was able to craft the vampire bunny and vampire couple. I have 4 medals remaining.
    I finished, got francine and her beau placed them both in my kingdom, but now he has disapeared! Lol not in inventory, just gone! Sent in a support ticket. Checking here to see if it happened to anyone else
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Fashion Designer
    EEEEEK!!! I thought because I was finished the goals I would be able to cract a grimmpotion shop. I tried putting one in storage but couldnt do it so sold one! But now I still can not craft one and can not even buy back a regular one!! What do I do? HELP PLEASE :’-(
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

In my goal book I have 'Le Tour de Glimmerwood'. It requires you to visit 10 farm houses and cottages.

Hungry Goblin, please note the grim cottage doesn't count, so my hope of using it for future events is doubtful.

I just finished level 9. Given that I need to visit sparkling mines 20 times I will not have enough opportunities to do so in 2.5 days. Is there a point in further continuing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    I just finished level 9. Given that I need to visit sparkling mines 20 times I will not have enough opportunities to do so in 2.5 days. Is there a point in further continuing?

Thanks
    I just bought the Pack for 6€. I think thats pretty fair - dont know, if this is a solution for you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post

Thanks
    They are a guaranteed drop from the sparkling mine. How much do you value sleep?! Look at the drops for Francine and her beau and decide. If you have a few gems you might be able to speed up the mine part way through. Depends on how much time you have to collect.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone get the Reanimated Pup?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here with the sparkling mines. And I thought that I was on good time 🤦🏻*♀️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Same here with the sparkling mines. And I thought that I was on good time ����*♀️
    I just started as well the last level, but there is a trick to craft the 1 Humanity Formula a level before to win 10 Sparkling mine collections! Craft 1 Formula, then craft 2, the additional one county toward next level. That way to craft 1 formula with the lower level requirements.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...