Page 49 of 157 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    i thought that when we start the last chapter we dont have any timer to complete it?

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue, I did not receive the thistle from goal 1. I have started a ticket.

New Resident
    Could someone plz let me know how to get the forest thistles???? I've spent all day trying to get them but no clue where too it's in chapter 6 goal2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    you need 4 forest spirits which are dropped by the forest raccoons its does not drop everytime.
    Ah, got it now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Has anyone notice that we need to ask 25 forest stones from neighbors. We could get 21 response per day so how we can get 25 within 1 day
    This will have to take 2 days so we will need to complete days 9 & 10 in one day. Add to that 40 trade tickets. I'm finished and sorry that I've wasted 5 days on this foolishness.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Chapter 10 seems SO imposible!

You can't finish chapter 9 on day 9: you need 25 Forest Stones, on day 9 you can only get 20, so you need to get the last 5 on day 10. Then you need to do 4 trades with The Baron (which also cost lots of time), check the mines and only THEN chapter 10 starts:

Chapter 10 Goal 1 Visit Ivy's Hut x1, May skip for 15 gems. Reward was Paradise Bloom. Paradise Bloom has a 1 hour timer 1 gem to speed up.
    Chapter 10 Goal 2 Collect Forest Blooms from Paradise Bloom. (These can be used to make Forest Magic.) Need 5x. First collection gave me 6 Forest Blooms.
    Chapter 10 Goal 3 Craft Forest Magic. Forest Magic 10 Forest Extracts, 10 Forest Blooms, 1 petal Potion. 2 hours to craft
    Chapter 10 Goal 4 - Collect from level 6 Forest Tree.

Let's say, Ivy's hut is ready for collection the moment the chapter opens and you have good neighbors who give you the last 5 Forest Stones the moment the day starts (my S8-day starts at 9 AM):

9 AM - recieve last 5 Forest Stones
    9 AM - Trade 2 with Baron (let's be optimistic, let's say you do have what he needs and the trade is only 1 hour)
    10 AM - Trade 2 with Baron
    11 AM - Trade 3 with Baron
    12 AM - Trade 4 with Baron (and let's be optimistic, and let us think that sending, instead of collecting is enough.

12 AM - visit Ivy's Hut - reward: Paradise Bloom
    1 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (how many do drop? 6 is already said)
    2 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 12 Forest Blooms)
    2 PM - craft 1 Forest Magic (now you have 2 Forest Blooms)
    3 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 8 Forest Blooms)
    4 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 14 Forest Blooms)
    4 PM - craft 1 Forest Magic (now you have 4 Forest Blooms)
    5 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 10 Forest Blooms)
    5 PM - craft 1 Forest Magic (now you have 0 Forest Blooms)
    6 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 6 Forest Blooms)
    7 PM - collect from Paradise Bloom (now you have 12 Forest Blooms)
    7 PM - craft 1 Forest Magic
    9 PM - collect the 4th Forest Magic and upgrade the Forest Tree
    10 PM - collect from the lvl 6 Forest Tree

So, provided the Paradise Bloom drops ATLEAST 6 Forest Blooms every hour, you need to play from 9 AM till 10 PM franticaly EACH and every hour, to even have a chance to finish this chapter without spending gems.

If the trade with the Baron is 2 hours, or even longer, or if you don't have the recources, you won't have time to collect them.

And this is provided you do have enough Petals, Petal Potions, Nectar, Extract, Essence and Spirits made on forehand...

The only option to win good time, is to pay gems on chapter 8, to immediately start with chapter 9... That would make it possible to finish chapter 9 on day 9 and have the full 24 hours for chapter 10 on day 10. Or pay gems to skip the Forest Stones and/or Trade with Baron goals.

My game forced the start on me at 8 pm tonight... So my 10th day will be Thursday, when I have 2 appointments at the hospital... Great timing!
    Mine starts at 3 am my time. So basically I'm up at 3 am on the final day. Trying to get all of this completed in 24 hours starting at 3 am is ridiculous. It's beyond challenging. No way to make it unless you use gems somewhere. Again I think those that come up with the quests don't play the game.

I normally don't complain because it is a game, but on the 10th day we are deliberately being held back. I think on the storybook quest that should not happen. You should be able to complete the chapter in a day. Not rush to complete 2 chapters in a day.

Hi have upgraded tree level two and now game stuck there hasn't realised tree is upgrade to move on. Forced closed and still telling me up grade tree. Anyone else having this problem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mellishab View Post
    Hi have upgraded tree level two and now game stuck there hasn't realised tree is upgrade to move on. Forced closed and still telling me up grade tree. Anyone else having this problem
    You have to click on a level 2 tree after upgrading it. You might have to click on it more than once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    This will have to take 2 days so we will need to complete days 9 & 10 in one day. Add to that 40 trade tickets. I'm finished and sorry that I've wasted 5 days on this foolishness.
    Thanks for noticing my post. I hope SW could help to ask the dev team since chapter 9 or 10 will be opened on the weekend for most people. No one helps then we might end up using gems
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Is everyone crafting their petal potions in advance? If you are going to try to do the fourth side challenge, you need to craft (or have crafted???) 8 petal potions. If we wait, we are losing valuable crafting time that I think we will need later on....but it may be that the ones we have already crafted count. Does anyone know? Thanks for the help.