Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Quote Originally Posted by dawntilldusk25 View Post
    Lindtball : did your buildings get removed yet?
    Nope. Still in inventory.

Fashion Designer
    I woke up this morning, checked my kingdom, tapped around, and then.....
    shocked...!

Without a word of warning a big big hole in my kingdom...

It's the wedding ali-tragedy all over again indeed!

Yes, I got the items I used for upgrading back, I think (the wheat at least), but NOT my regainded enthousiasm, me wanting to participate more happy in the game again.

I could have known, but especially after the wedding ali-incident I really really really hoped TL would have a bit more consideration and make their own mistakes up better than this....

I knew deep down wishing and hoping for the questline so we could upgrade and finish the buildings is probably just wishful thinking. I know, it's all about money...
    Then at least, for instance:
    why not offer the unfortunate players a salesale-deal: buying the building that has been take away for let's say half gems: 75?

This leaves such a disappointment, especially after my wedding ali, my fun has really gone now if this big big nothing is all we get. It's not only the what, but especially the how (their mistake, again, and we players pay for it, literally).

I am Zelda

My level one reindeer stable is still in my inventory... I will put it in my kingdom and see if it will be removed like my inn was...
    An unfinished stable that cannot be finished because of non available materials is of no use to me anyway...
    I don't want to use gems to buy material that is no longer available in order to finish it.
    Still mad about the inn incident and the royal blocks I lost (see my previous posts if you want to "feel" my pain)...

I also am putting out my kingdom inn that I upgraded until it required gems. Honestly I am just waiting for it to be gone lol!
    This mistake has irked me more than the walicorn fiasco. Because of the resources I guess. I don't know .... the walicorn thing really made my blood boil.....but I think so many were posting about it my thoughts were shared without me putting my two cents in.
    The lack of communication really irks me!! Ok to resolve this issue TL whisks in and steals things again in the night lol! After they all went home for the weekend. Convenient. Without a word to us what the resolution was. We still have questions and we are still trying to figure it out!!! Not our job TL! Your job. Do it. Figure it out. Put a pop up in place for those who will have their buildings demolished and let them know resources are returned.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is everyone making such a fuss? In my opinion this was handled quickly and elegantly. They weren't going to re-release the quest lines (It's summer!) so swiftly removing the buildings and refunding resources seems like the best solution. Plus, as a bonus, I have 180 wheat now!

Did anyone buy the Glimmerbat habitat that was on sale for 120 gems? That one is a mistake that needs to be corrected also, because cannot acquire the items to be upgraded.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I woke up this morning, checked my kingdom, tapped around, and then.....
    shocked...!

Without a word of warning a big big hole in my kingdom...

It's the wedding ali-tragedy all over again indeed!

Yes, I got the items I used for upgrading back, I think (the wheat at least), but NOT my regainded enthousiasm, me wanting to participate more happy in the game again.

I could have known, but especially after the wedding ali-incident I really really really hoped TL would have a bit more consideration and make their own mistakes up better than this....

I knew deep down wishing and hoping for the questline so we could upgrade and finish the buildings is probably just wishful thinking. I know, it's all about money...
    Then at least, for instance:
    why not offer the unfortunate players a salesale-deal: buying the building that has been take away for let's say half gems: 75?

This leaves such a disappointment, especially after my wedding ali, my fun has really gone now if this big big nothing is all we get. It's not only the what, but especially the how (their mistake, again, and we players pay for it, literally).

problems in my 2nd kingdom (anissaFashion)

getting really sick of the way TL treats us players. totally disrespectful.
    after the tefth of our second (free) walicorn, they now have taken not upgraded Reindeer stables and Kingdom inns from our kingdoms while we were sleeping... again, without ANY notice, or pop-up to inform the unfortunate players they disadvantaged..

and i think i discovered the reason for it... instead of being able to buy it for coins, that is changed into 150 gems for the kingdom inn and also 150 gems for the reindeer stable.. really TL ?
    in other words TL screws up again by putting something in the market for coins instead of gems and the players who bought it at that time are being violated and ripped off..

some of us who bought these buildings for coins seem to have gotten back everything (coins and resources) they spent on it, some partially and i am one of those that did not get back resources spend.. don't know about the coins, never write down how many i have..
    i had my kingdom inn to level where it wanted the polarian stuff, and the 30 coal i had used for upgrading so far, i know for sure it is not given back to me.. and probably the rest neither.. i am always struggeling to make earth wisps, so this hurts even more.

don't know if i will be playing on as it seems it is getting to be a habit stealing things, that we honestly did get or buy, when we are not around. and only because some dude at TL made the same mistake AGAIN in the market...

in my 1st game i got them during the goals, so no problem there, but in my 2nd game (anissaFashion) i still have the reindeer stable in my inventory and won't get it out again, just to remember me of the decent way TL treats us... and the kingdom in , that was in my kingdom has been stolen.

hopefully this post won't be removed and does get passes on to TL, and makes a difference and gives all of us back what we rightfully owned... this is NOT how players should be treated, and i for one am absolutely sure never to spend even one dime on buying gems for a TL game because of these kind of actions. it's the only way players have to protest against it..

edit.. just received the 30 coal back, the rest i don't know.
    but another thought that popped up in my stupid head.. .. i (and i guess many more players) did spend energy on chopping rocks for speeding up getting coal to upgrade which i normally woud not have done.. do we get that back as well ?
    Last edited by anissada; 06-27-15 at 04:21 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2gaball View Post
    Did anyone buy the Glimmerbat habitat that was on sale for 120 gems? That one is a mistake that needs to be corrected also, because cannot acquire the items to be upgraded.
    Why can you not upgrade the habitat? I bought it a couple of months ago and completed the quests to build it. The only unusual stuff you need can be gained from normal quests/neighbours.

Oh, and I also still have a partially built stable in my inventory which I would quite like the builders pastes and wheat etc back for...
    Last edited by sblsn; 06-27-15 at 12:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    Why can you not upgrade the habitat? I bought it a couple of months ago and completed the quests to build it. The only unusual stuff you need can be gained from normal quests/neighbours.

Oh, and I also still have a partially built stable in my inventory which I would quite like the builders pastes and wheat etc back for...
    well, i think you need to give TL the opportunity to steal it back first, by placing it in your kingdom. otherwise it would not be fair, you would have a partially updraged building in your inventory as well as the spend resources back.

once they have corrected their mistake and have robbed you of your stable maybe you will get back the resources that you have spend on upgrading
    Last edited by anissada; 06-27-15 at 01:11 AM. Reason: typo's
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    well, i think you need to give TL the opportunity to steal it back first, by placing it in your kingdom. otherwise it would not be fair, you would have a partially updraged building in your inventory as well as the spend resources back.

once they have corrected their mistake and have robbed you of your stable maybe you will get back the resources that you have spend on upgrading

I don't have room to place it since buying the stable for gems lol... they are more than welcome to steal it from my inventory, I don't expect the resources for nothing

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast