Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmorgan84 View Post
    This is so frustrating I've got 22 hours left and 80 cups of sugar to collect. I don't have all day and night to sit on this game. The drop rate should be much more it's frustrating that I feel like I have to spend money in order just to complete it. I definitely did not enjoy this event

The cups of sugar were a sticking point for me as well. To get 80 you will need to collect from approx 320 farmhouses. I found the drops towards the end very frustrating. We still don't know what the drops from the sprinkles pet will be after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    If I don't make it to the swirlicorn, I'm going to be upset. I have played this event as much as I possibly could, 14hrs a day since the beginning. I have a lvl 10 Ice-cream and with 20 some odd hours to go, I have 11 gold coins. I haven't used any for trades. I probably want get the pet sprinkles either because his spawn rate was 3:1 or 4:1 through this event, which is what held me up on leveling up because I was always needing candy sprinkles

For me also the blue shrub is missing i really want that one
    I got everything else from the event - still wishing for an ali and even more the blue shrub!!

Farm Supplier
    and there goes another 8 hours of collecting from ice cream mountain with NO sprinkles to be seen! Can?t even complete level 8 this event! waste of time trying now. I?m getting very frustrated with this game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can I get some help with tracking drops for the 3x animals please. I've a few listed from what I've recorded so far, but the previous posts with drop info are buried and I couldn't easily find them...

thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I feel your pain several times in a row from my lvl 10 ice cream I had only one bronze drop on its own now I have too many silver and a lack of bronze and gold I really want to get an alicorn and two of the remaining different shrubs.
    I feel your pain, I am not getting any coins from the level 10 ice cream or anything from Sprinkels! This has been going on fro several collections! S8 has done it again! The only thing I have gotten is 1 cottage and 1 shrub!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I get some help with tracking drops for the 3x animals please. I've a few listed from what I've recorded so far, but the previous posts with drop info are buried and I couldn't easily find them...

thanks!
    Which 3x animals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Which 3x animals?
    Probebly the 3 new ones : Swirlicorn, Springles and Sprinklepea

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I get some help with tracking drops for the 3x animals please... thanks!
    I noticed the Swirlicorn is a replica of Sabinas Sweet Shop plus Horse drops, so ...
    7hr timer - 2,300coins plus multiple drops of Horse Hair, Fertiliser, Carrots, Chocolate, IceCream, Syrup, Sugar, Sugarcane, Royal Sundae (super rare), and Sweet Feast (super rare)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I noticed the Swirlicorn is a replica of Sabinas Sweet Shop plus Horse drops, so ...
    7hr timer - 2,300coins plus multiple drops of Horse Hair, Fertiliser, Carrots, Chocolate, IceCream, Syrup, Sugar, Sugarcane, Royal Sundae (super rare), and Sweet Feast (super rare)
    Oh - Sweet Feast will be more like ultra rare then - I have only ever gotten it TWICE from Sabina's shop.